User avatar

Jennafina

  • Media Reviews Re: The Child called it

    I read it, but I didn't really love it. A lot of the time, it seemed like the author was writing more to get the horrible things that happened to ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread

    Nice! Very dramatic. It's like a legend. :D

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Devil's Island

    and was wearing nothing as he sat, I'd just say naked. Wearing nothing sounds awkward. Snapping his head around the Skull, with its crooked smile and worn head, shook at ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Other Re: CITZ: Music Video - 'My World'

    If that link doesn't work on anyone's computer, (it didn't on mine,) I'm fairly certain this is also it: Since you made it so long ago, you probably don't want ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Other Re: Writers Block

    Its beyond frustrating, Should be 'It's.' Contraction for 'it is.' cockily scratching it’s head. Should be 'its'. Lol. Since it's an inanimate object. Then its back to staring at the ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Other Re: A True Short Tale of My Current Life

    Please use more paragraphs! When writing is all squished together like this it makes it really easy to lose your place. I was always too smart for my own good; ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Memorial

    Hello! Somehow, he'd dropped forty five pounds since Spartanburg High School let out on December twentieth. I think he would have noticed. Forty five pounds is a lot. He was ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Pig Icons!

    Aww... They're so cute! *hugs piggies* My favorite one is the one with the snout up in the camera. The one where there are two piggies in a vase is ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A story by someone else

    YWS literary forums are a place to post and get feedback on work by you, not by other people. If you've got a story by someone else you'd like to ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Entrada

    Hello! Are you double spacing the space between your paragraphs? You don't need quite that much. Thanks for dividing it up into lots of paragraphs, though. :) I really like ...

    Feb 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My New Idea

    Hello! How can a pen move radically? “Doors open!” Door's. Since it's a contraction for Door is. Give your dialogue a paragraph of its own, please. :) It makes it ...

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    Thank you! That is so pretty! I love it. *glomps Lily*

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: A Pokemon Fanfiction!? No way!

    Haha, I remember how hard it was to get through victory road. It took me like ten hours and then I was totally creamed by the Elite Four. I mean-- ...

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Like A Monster

    That was awesome! I love the darkly sarcastic tone of all your characters. The vampire werewolf mix is unique. :) Cool verbs. :D Clawed gives me this picture of long, ...

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: End of

    I haven't read this yet, but I'm noticing that it's so scrunched up! Please add more paragraphs. It makes it really easy for readers to lose their places when there ...

    Feb 7, 2007


What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration.
— soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus