User avatar

Jennafina

  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    About Becky's lulluby phrase, she doesn't know it's magic, she just thinks it's a song. I don't know why she'd randomly start singing it. Maybe someone could be injured and ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angelsea I: The Last Sentinel (posted a bit of ch 2)

    Prologue: At the end of the hallway was the grand hall. You say 'hall' twice. :evil: Tears flowed down the side of her smooth cheeks and she escaped… I don't ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Apprentice

    Thanks for the comments! I'm working on the second drafts of all the faces. Only three left, and of the three, only one good one. Yep, it's Becky. ^_^ Good ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Fand Does Photography *le gasp!*

    Pretty! It looks like you've got a lot of practice, but I guess it must be natural talent, lol. ^_^ My favorite is Zydeco. I like how it's tricky to ...

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    OOC: I made this with Sieg this morning, but he was busy and didn't have time to post it. Adrian "Feh," Adrian muttered, pacing back and forth behind his tent. ...

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread

    Here are my drawings of Becky. :) Not the best, but closer to how I imagined her than than any picture that I found online.

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Apprentice

    Hello! Thanks for looking. My scanner is broken so I used a digicam. That's why there are quality issues. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. And inkified! ...

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hello! I'm Jenna. I'm not a huge chick lit fan, (too much drama for drama's sake,) but there are some good books. Uglies was good, only that's chick lit in ...

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi...

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! I hope you like it here. :) I'm Jennafina, but you don't have to call me that. Any nick name is fine. (Jen, Jenn, Jenna, 'Fina, ...

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Becky Becky pulled her father's sword from its rose sheath. She had always thought the decorated sheath was a little girly for a colonel to be toting around. "It's special," ...

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Impossible Dream

    His gaze was drawn to the Crystal in the centre of the circular chamber that gave of a strange white light “I know where the Talisman of Lucidia lies.” Off ...

    Feb 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: QUESTION 5- Describe Yourself

    Hello! Sorry it's taken so long for you to get a critique. Through this you will hopefully know what I am. This seems a little out of character. I'd picture ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ileana

    wind whipping at the hems of their white robes I'm not exactly sure why, but I really love this phrase! :) -Emptiness, that horrid emptiness to which she seemed to ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Did anything happen in that story?

    I think each book in a trilogy should be good on its own, it shouldn't need the other two books to be fun to read. Still, I'd rather read a ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Devil's Island

    Heh, I'm dense. 0_0 Because this is in fantasy fiction, I automatically assumed it was real! That pretty much invalidates half my comments, lol.

    Feb 10, 2007


Stupidity's the deliberate cultivation of ignorance.
— William Gaddis