User avatar

Jennafina

  • Welcome Mat Re: NEWER Girl XD

    Hello YoundDruid and Tynan! I'm Jenna. Welcome to YWS! I like Tamora Pierce, Phillip Pullman and Eoin Colfer. Your avatar is pretty. What's it from? Mine is Fai from Tsubasa. ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chionophobia #32 /P

    “Well there,” she heard his heckling laugh, “guess we got a little ahead of ourselves there?” This sounds kind of weird. He says there twice. He’s going to hate me. ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chionophobia #30 /P

    I thought the man was Jonathon, not Kyle, because of the bleeding arm. He escaped her punishment because Sarah tortured Kyle, not him. This is awesome, though. I love how ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chionophobia #15 /P

    “Jonathon.” Kyle said. There should be a comma instead of a period after Jonathon. No other complaints, though. This part was especially good. -Jenna

    Feb 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chionophobia #11 /P

    Hello! I've been reading these, and until now, I haven't had a critique. “Stop it, Kyle! You can’t keep manipulating me as you please!” This sounds kind of fake. That's ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Becky watched Adrian storm over to Seraph then knelt down by the body he had abandoned. She wondered who had killed it. Someone with a sword. Becky poked vaguely at ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Apprentice

    Thanks. :) *is fixing for next draft*

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Book cover of my story

    Did you make all of this yourself? I really like the background, and the way the entire think is sort of soft. I don't think the dragon would be able ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello did dhuit

    Hi Micerz! Welcome to YWS! I'm Jenna. I've never been to Ireland. Have you lived there always? What should we call you?

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Goodbye for 2 Years!

    Bye! Have a good time. I'll miss you. :)

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    "Looks like the group is in trouble! Stay close to me." Alden's shriek made Becky's blood curdle. He bounded forward. She was forcing her horse into a gallop when behind ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Apprentice

    Thanks! :) Could you please tell me what about the preportions is off? I know something is, but I can't tell. Is her head too small?

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Trivia Tourney

    I thought it was going to be questions about YWS. Hehe, I sucked, though. I haven't heard of most of the poeple mentioned.

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    I was just talking with Sieg andn Grif in the chatroom, and here's some of what discussed. What do you think? Valin could have some trouble getting on the throne. ...

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Brad and Snoinky! :D Ani and DQ. I'm not exactly sure why, but it seems like it would work. Emma and Sponson L. Could somebody match me up? Lol, it's ...

    Feb 14, 2007


It takes me deciding to write on YWS in the late hours...to realize how many members are most active while I'm unconscious
— RavenAkuma