User avatar

Jennafina

  • Welcome Mat Re: It's always wierd being the new one.....

    Hey Alainna. :) I'm Jenna. Welcome to YWS! I've read some of the Phillip Pullman books, but not The Butterfly Tattoo. I loved the His Dark Materials trilogy, and the ...

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Posting Checklist

    Posting Checklist Here are my suggestions on what to do before you post something in the Literary Forums. 1. Have you critiqued at least two things by other people? That's ...

    Feb 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Trail Fades

    They said I needed to work on my stage presence, it was to blah. To lacking of the excitement that was so very necessary for any performer to be successful. ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I.I.

    Interesting title. :) It was salad for CHRIST’S SAKE! SALAD!!!!!!!!! You only have to use one exclamation point. Also, italics are less distracting than caps. Please double space your dialogue. ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ramwick

    Ramwick was too be married, decided by his guardians. 'To' instead of 'too'. The mood was awkward, this was the first Karz had said about the subject with Ramwick, he ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Second Round: Choose The Mascot!

    They're so cute! ^_^ Hahaha. Boing, boing, boing... *adds kangaroo sound effects*

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Trivia Tourney

    Wow. I need to work on my history. 0_0

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Valin jerked the knife out of the scull. "Can I light a candle or somethin'?" Becky asked. "Here," Henry said, handing her some flint. The little flame grew, and flickered. ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: All Of You Are Slacking!

    I'm going for 2000 by June 30. That will be 1000 a year. :D Maybe you've just been posting a lot, Nate?

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *awkward newbie thread*

    Hello! Welcome to YWS. Can I call you Para-chan? ^_^ Cool username. I liked Fruits Basket until about book ten. I've never played the Final Fantasy games but the movies ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Second Round: Choose The Mascot!

    A monkey would make the most sense, but I think a dragon is cooler.

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    You said Fand instead of Finn! ^_^ I like it though.

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Lucky- BBcode doesn't work in the biography section. Just plain text. :)

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Irish_lad2011's Pictures

    You're a newb, not a n00b. Being a n00b means you're annoying. A newb is a newbie. Anyway, I like all of these, especially the second and third. They're so ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Unnamed (Over 16. Graphic violence and strong language)

    I think you should make your paragraphs a little shorter. It'll be easier to read if it's less together. Not everything needs a description. I'd rather see some more action. ...

    Feb 22, 2007


Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)