User avatar

Jennafina

  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Sounds a little snobby, lol. Kind of like she's perfect and kind and clever, but can be a little bratty about it. Also sounds teenage. Laura

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi... i'm a new member

    *Eats Cookie* I mean- er... Welcome to YWS! I hope you like the site. I sure do. :mrgreen: I'll look for your stories. That's cool that you finished them. See ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: It's Too Late Now

    Aww, sorry about the writer's block, that's no fun. Good luck getting rid of it! You can do it. ^_^ Moved to Writer's Corner. -Jenna

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Hi Mike! I'm Jenna. Welcome to YWS! I like fantasy/sci-fi, sometimes they're good mixed, too. How long have you been writing? That's cool about the cliché thing. Stories that take ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: "The Reality Check"

    Hello. Please copy and paste your story here instead of having it as an attachment. You'll get more reviews if you do. Also, there's a forum rule that says you ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Reaching For His Hand

    Hello! Please, please format this. Add more paragraphs, and double space them. If you have any dialogue give that a separate line too. Right now, it's pretty much impossible for ...

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: NO TITLE YET

    Hello! Please format your work! It makes it so much easier to read. :) It's easy to lose your place when all the text is scrunched together, instead of double ...

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: i love teddy grahams...haha

    Hey Jen, I'm Jenna. ^_^ Welcome to YWS! I also love Teddy Grahms. My favorite kind are the ones with chocolate chips in them. Randomness is fun too. Here, there's ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HelloOOOoo! I am New here! Lol!

    Hello! I'm Jenna. That's cool about meeting the Nancy Drew author. I haven't read Nancy Drew, but I almost got a chance to meet Tamora Pierce. I hadn't read her ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Trivia Tourney

    How about a catagory I know at least a little about about? :D *thinks* ...Um. Manga? Cats? Star Trek?

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Mascot Backgrounds

    *wants to keep the piggies* They're so cute! Can piggies be our mascot?

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Temporal Shadows (Prologue)

    I don't really like the word sneered on the man's last sentence. Up until then he's been polite and grave. The word sneered seems to imply a smirk, or a ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess what this is!

    Hello! Welcome to YWS, Sumi! ^_^ I'm Jenna. I'm also an anime/manga geek, and I'm taking Japanese. Very cool. :D I haven't read your story yet, but I will, I ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Posting Checklist

    Edited! I added the thing about periods, and tried to make the dialogue line more specific. Is it any better? Clau>> About the stickyness, I'd be flattered. :)

    Feb 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Purple Shirts

    Please format your story! It would be easier to read if the paragraphs were double spaced. I lost my place a lot in the middle paragraph. he simply floated through ...

    Feb 27, 2007


Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
— Carl Sandburg