User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but it's because you damaged your elbow. I wish it weren't so cold in my house.

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Thunderclay & Peedobear

    Thanks for catching it, Nate. :)

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: We're all new at some point or another ^_^

    Hyea Jenna ^_^ My book is a fantasy, based on re-occurring dreams I've had over the past couple years. I finally decided to take them and put them onto paper, ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: We're all new at some point or another ^_^

    Hi! Welcome to YWS. I'm Jenna, and if you have any questions you can PM me. :) What's your book about? Do you have a favorite genre? Photo journalism sounds ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    It sounds like a name for a kind and simple boy between fifteen and thirty. Maybe Irish? Mert-ekret

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Tucker: Arrogant athelete. Probably with good grades, a girlfriend, and lots of money. He might have an awesome hidden talent. I think he's under 23. Tacy

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Dia dhuit from Ireland!

    Ow. That's a lot of piercings. Sounds painful, lol. It's great that you like YWS so far! Reading, writing, drawing and playing guitar all are fun for me too. :) ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: i'm new and proud of it!

    That's so great! Welcome! I'm Jenna, and if you have any questions you can PM me. :) What kind of stuff do you read and write? I'm a fantasy fan. ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Couple Changes to Blogs

    So "friends only" doesn't work anymore?

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Esper's Sepulchral I: Prologue

    I mean sure the villagers may find me strange standing in the torrent with only my nightwear on while they lie in their cosy warm beds, sleeping under the spell ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: New Ranks?

    What about just plain 'Geek'? Or with threes, 'g33k'? Other than that, I like Forum Addict. :D

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: tale of 2 princes story so far

    Hi! Please double space your dialogue and paragraphs. It'll make your story a lot easier to read.When it's all crammed together it's really easy to lose your place. Also, there's ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    An immortal loner, with magical powers. Very graceful and depressed. A girl. She has a good singing voice, too. EDIT- That was for Sumi. Rowen- a teenage boy. A bit ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chionophobia #38 /P

    I really like Jon. Poor guy, lol. “Nothing,” she shook her head. “We think your wife is in danger.” “What…what kind of danger?” Jonathon looked around the room again. I ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    "Some of the planks are loose and rotten," Valin called, from the other side of the bridge. "Be careful where you step." "Best go not too many at a time," ...

    Mar 6, 2007


I don't have much knowledge about marsupials.
— ForeverYoung