User avatar

Jennafina

  • Other Poetry Re: Just die

    This looks like poetry to me! Why's it in Other? If it's Other Poetry, there's a section for that.

    Mar 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chionophobia #44 /P

    “Where is he?” they whispered in his ear. I don't like the 'they'. It makes it seem like they're saying it at the same time. “Kyle is in…Antarctica?” one of ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello!!

    Hey Lauren! I'm Jenna. There's a YWS chatroom you might like. You should check it out! Welcome to YWS by the way. What type of stuff do you write? I ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Beautiful

    Why are there numbers at the end of every line? I can't think what they add. Anyway, this seemed more like flash fiction than poetry to me. If you take ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Down to business earth-justice lawyer. She's pretty good at what she does, and believes in her cause. Pretty in an ignorable way, brunette with dark eyes and ruddy skin. May ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Winning the Battle

    *prints* Thanks for writing this, Jack! That's a really great article. Now I need to figure out a way to include a battle scene in my story. Do you think ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you've committed yourself to something really boring and now you're stuck with it. I wish I had something really yummy to eat for dinner.

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Debate: School more important in teaching values than family

    In my opinion, I believe These mean essentially the same thing. You don't need both. By today’s standards, they are clothed, fed, and provided accommodation by the parents until they ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Atlantis is Rising

    It looks like a rocket! On a plate. Jk. :) I like the second picture, with all the windows. It's cool how they aren't all in a line. The randomness ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hello! Have a belated welcome to YWS. ;) I'm Jenna. Gah. I hate homework. That's part of the reason I homeschool, lol. That's cool about your stories. ^_^ What type ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A shy French girl, who likes to wear brown dresses. She could be really pretty if she smiled more. Abraham

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    *isn't scared away* Hey Spica! That's a pretty name, by the way. Is it yours in real life? Fantasy's my favorite genre too. I like it best combined with sci-fi. ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Dia Diut- That's 'Hello' in Irish

    Hey TF. :D I'm Jenna. Welcome to YWS! Good luck on the fast. :) I haven't read anything by Stephen King, but I see his books around a lot and ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Smoke

    I like this a lot! It seems like every word counts towards the story, and nothing's extra. Your descriptions are just right, not too fluffy but enough to give me ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Wouldn't that be L'ila then? A girl, young. She might have pigtails. She would act happy and clueless, but understand more than people think. She also really likes sweets. :D ...

    Mar 10, 2007


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater