User avatar

Jennafina

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Blank Canvas Collection

    Hey Cookie! The first thing I noticed is that you've got some serious description. That's great, and I like the words you chose a lot, but I think it would ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: fiducia

    Please critique two other things for each story you post of your own. :) Moving quickly XXXXX darted across the area in front of him and reached the desk and ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but it's so bright everyone has to wear sunglasses all the time. I wish I didn't have to get off line in ten minutes.

    Mar 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Swamp

    The ice cold water of the swamp was smooth as glass, and when I stuck my oar in to row, it seemed that I had shattered a forbidden window. Woah. ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: War Child

    I like your title! Please double space your dialogue and paragraphs. :) Luke's right, you do say 'then' a lot. That can be easily fixed, though. The soft buzzing noise ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gypsy Stone

    Please double space your paragraphs! It'll make it six zillion times easier to read. That's how she felt, confused, walking in the sky, head in the thick factory smog that ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: What is this?

    Mmm... cookies! ^_^ Welcome to YWS! I also like puppies, though I think kittens are cooler. Speaking of randomness... Random questions! What is your favorite type of thing to write? ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: As I Fall in Love With Him

    You and Vernon are so cute. XD I really like the way you repeat some lines in different contexts. It's repetitive, but not annoying at all. It makes it sweet, ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Monkey Is The Official Mascot Of YWS

    Cool! Monkeys won. what? XD I mean, I voted monkey. But what does the mascot actually do?

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: COSMONAUT //jack of all trades

    Do you think you could post them here?

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Sab- If you had something planned, I could delete my post. It's not that great anyway. Want me to?

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Me too. ^_^

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    XD Me too Nate.

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I blame Fand.

    Welcome, friend of Fand. *melodramatic bow* I hope you like the site! ^_^

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Hidden Usergroup

    XD Very cool, Grif! I love the end of the first one. I laughed a lot. One thing: Smaur was naked on an operating table. I think you should mention ...

    Mar 12, 2007


gonna be honest, i dont believe in the moon
— sheyren