User avatar

Jennafina

  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Myself, and anyone else who posts here!

    Hey Dark Magik. :) I've met you in the chatroom. Is there something shorter we can call you? I love all of your favorite movies! Especially Howl's Moving Castle. *points ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon Shield / Part of Chapter 2

    Hey! Thanks a lot for double spacing everything. :) “I told you not to fail, Sykin. Did I not make the message clear enough?” Achilles’ voice was low and dangerous ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Who's afraid of the snow?

    Congrats! That's really cool. Of all the places you've sent your query letter, which one do you like the best?

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Beginning, Prologue

    Hey, paper-kimono. :) Welcome to YWS! Please review two things by other people for each story/poem you post. You'll get more critiques that way, too. She is lucky. And she ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon Shield

    This would be a lot easier to read if you double spaced the dialogue and paragraphs instead of having it all in a clump. About your story, show me, don't ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Sounds like Bradley. Her parents teach yoga, and own a organic food store. To rebel, she bought a bunch of piercing that she's now regretting. Wants to be a lawyer. ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A quiet, country girl with long legs and braids, who thinks about the meaning of life while sitting on the porch. Sensuret

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but they've forgot the meaning of 'weekend' and you now have to go to class on Saturday and Sunday too. I wish I had a team of robots I ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but it's because your city just fell off a gigantic cliff and is now plummeting towards the center of the earth. I wish I had something really yummy to ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Real Story Of The Three Lil' Pigz (with an urban twist)

    Very nice! I thought it was a little too full of errors, though. I like how it reads out loud; the character's accent is funny, but the things pronounced the ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: HELP!

    Your friend could make an account, and post this in the historical fiction section. :)

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here...

    Hey Dove! Welcome to YWS! I hope you like it here. What type of stuff do you write? Have a favorite genre? I like fantasy best, but that's because I'm ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but it's that weird, gross kind that's mixed up with fake strawberry Jam. 0_0 I wish I had a ninja castle.

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fiction

    Moved to Fiction Discussion & Tips. :) Thanks, Cass. Chaéd is a cool word. What's it like?

    Mar 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I.I.

    Hello again! By double space your dialogue and paragraphs, I meant like this: Cassandra trudged down the stairs, just waking up. Liana was already up and about, though still in ...

    Mar 16, 2007


It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
— Albus Dumbledore