User avatar

Jennafina

  • Art & Photography Re: Ivan and Joan!

    Hey KingKamor! On the first one, I love the swords. They look really real. The second one is very fancy, and I like the angle on the first one. I ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but it takes up all your time, doesn't pay very well, and involves cleaning bathrooms. I wish I never had to sleep.

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Who's afraid of the snow?

    Congrats!!! A chionophobia screenplay would be so awesome too. So Ms. Becker is deffinitely going to publish it?

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Where In The World Is Carmen Sandeigo?

    Didn't she get the death penalty? :p If not, then she's most likely in hiding Tasmania. Pat Butchanan's probably there too.

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Emergence (Updated 6/29/07)

    I think instead of putting words in all caps for emphasis, you should use italics. Caps stand out too much. “That was beautiful, Mike,” I told him, crinkling my nose ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New

    Hey AmeliaOliver! Welcome to YWS! Is there something shorter I can call you? (Amy? AO?) I'm taking Spanish and Japanese. Welsh sounds cool but I can't speak it. :) Is ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I like it. It seems like it would be about a group of teens who fall into a fantasy world, and have a bunch of romances that keep getting weirder. ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: NOt really new but still kinda am.

    Have a very belated welcome to YWS! ^_^ Your avatar is very cute. I'm Jenna. I think we met in the chat a few days ago, though. What's your favorite ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Who's afraid of the snow?

    Didn't I tell you someone would pee their pants and squeal in excitement? of course, that was in reaction to the kylosexual T-shirts you will be putting out as soon ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but after the meet is done, you've got even more homework, and are swamped. I wish I didn't have a headache.

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Valin dropped from the Golem's fist, getting quickly to his feet and looking up. "Oh, thanks!" Henry yelled, thrashing about in the Golem's grip. "Very considerate!" But the rest of ...

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pirates of the Caribbezn at World's end

    Can I have a link to the trailer? :p

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    His parents wanted an original name, but couldn't think of anything, so they settled on an original spelling. A teenage boy, with dyed hair and a slouch. Compulsive iPod listener. ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: angel from hell front cover.

    Other Fiction is just for stories. There's a forum for artwork too. *moved to art forum* I love the boy's face, especially his eyes and nose. The line work looks ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hey Matt! Welcome to YWS. I'm also a comic person! There's an Art Forum here for posting that type of stuff. I haven't posted any of my comics, mostly sketches, ...

    Mar 20, 2007


Ho ho ho!
— Santa