User avatar

Jennafina

  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Sophia sounds like beautiful but sad princess or maiden. She wears a beautiful blue dress that drags on the floor behind her, and stares out the window and mopes. She ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "I've killed many people's friends." *evil smile* --Setha "I don't think I could kill anybody." -- May What's your greatest regret?

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Well, it's nice to be asked about my life. It means someone's interested." --Oritsu If you were turned into an object, what would it be?

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I don't normally introduce myself, but....

    Okay, DK! By the way, there's a rule here that says you should review two things by other people for each story you post. They can be anything-- stories, poems, ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I don't normally introduce myself, but....

    Hey DragonKore! Is there something shorter we can call you? (DK?) I never liked DevART, even for art. I usually got praise, instead of anything really constructive. If you have ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stop Running

    Hey Nyconz421! Your story has a really interesting premise, and I like how you tell it from different perspectives. It's kind of got the feel of an animal stalking its ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Name's Fabien and this is my first time. . .

    Hey Fabien! Welcome to YWS! This was my first writing forum too. Apart from poetry, what type of stuff do you write? Things you should know? Hmm... Well, it's good ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you've gotten much worse at everything else. I wish my dog weren't so annoying.

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but they're not actual sticky notes, they're a cheap wannabe brand that loses the sticky in two hours. Edit- for Amy. Granted, but only because someone took your computer ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but instead of picky he's just mean. He lets you turn in your four-page paper, but gives you an F. I wish I didn't have dial-up.

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Apprentice

    Wow, it took me a long time to reply. Grif- good point. When I put them all over, though, it looked like she had the chicken pox. They're cliché freckles. ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    An emotionally fragile married woman with thin hair and big, watery eyes. She clings to her husband, and is constantly asking him for reassurance that he's not going to leave ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A baseball player, with dark hair, a mustache, and a pessimistic attitude. He always introduces himself with his full name, and hates shaking hands. He never believes he's going to ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Store bought. 'Cause anything Lorrie makes 'as got ta 'ave all sorts of weird stuff in it." -- May "I don't like sweets." *frown* -- Marjis What's the longest you've ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but try all you want, you'll never be better than andi (whoever he is!) I wish I was good at cleaning things.

    Mar 25, 2007


The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe