User avatar

Jennafina

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken Mind - Incomplete

    *Rated R for goriness* I hope you don't mind. People do need a warning, though. You don't need to put your story in a quote. It Began... [I'd already killed ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you can't find them so it really doesn't matter. 0_0 I wish I had another week of spring break.

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Boundries and Alleyways 1

    Right away I like how the reader is dumped in the middle of things without a clue as to what's going on. Very cool. I stepped back and smoothed my ...

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    That's one of those names that are more difficult to pronounce than they look. Niala is a secret agent, who wears tight jeans and has shoulder length, dark brown hair. ...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10. I can't decide if it's happy or really depressing.

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "No, I don't love the rain. It's just another type of wether, and an inconvenient one at that." --Lorrie Where are you right now?

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    I don't know who Albrecht is, but it's kind of blurry and boring, plus it's not square. But pianos are cool, so you get a 4/10.

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A beautiful French woman, who looks like a mascara ad. She wears turtleneck shirts, and occasionally smokes. She's highly sophisticated, and reads only classics. Oritsu

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A fairy, with a poofy dress. Blond hair with subtle, light pink streaks, innocent eyes, and a fun, charismatic personality. The type of girl who would sing wether or not ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Saying Hello

    Hey Scrambled! I like your name. :D When I first came here I couldn't figure it out either, and I think it was simpler than it is now. XD I'm ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10. I like it, and she has very pretty hair, but it's too small to really see, and I like 100x100 avatars best.

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you forget what it is to feel comfortable, because there's nothing you can compare it to. I wish I could teleport.

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10. Very serious, for a sigi. Probably true, though.

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    5/10, because I don't know what shozan or Juuni Kokki is, and your signature is not a shirt. ;)

    Mar 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prosthesis #7 /P

    I like all the descriptions. They're really vivid, and I can tell exactly what's going on. For just being dead, Kyle recovers quickly. It seems like he's up on his ...

    Mar 29, 2007


Forever is composed of nows.
— Emily Dickenson