User avatar

Jennafina

  • Research Re: Keeping books in good condition?

    I found this: It's about cleaning books. I haven't tested any of the methods, but I might try. A good way to keep them from getting any dirtier would be ...

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter

    Yay! A HP fanfiction with Tonks! She's one of my favorite characters, and Tonks/Lupin is adorable. Okay, right. Your critique. To show her that though one may be sad about ...

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It seems bitter, and like it'd be about a modern arranged marriage, where the two don't like each other at all, and never do. There would be a lot of ...

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10. Amusing, but not all that funny.

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but it's because you've just wasted two valuable weeks of your life studying them. You can never, ever get that time back. I wish I had another hour before ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Utterly bubble-wrap. En't nothin' like the stuff. -May When I'm angry I make people suffer. -Setha Have any nervous habits?

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you don't have any materials to sew with so it doesn't really matter. I wish I had an idea for something to write.

    Apr 2, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prosthesis #12 /P

    Very suspenseful! I'm liking Nicholas a lot. My friends, however, they do not share my taste in elegance. This is kind of cliché. Oh no, I would never kill you, ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but it doesn't seem so clever now that you've had a week to think a bout it. I wish I had bought a smoke detector for my Sims.

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I can't afford any. We en't all rich, you know. -May Between twenty and thirty, but they're mostly for show. It's easier just to access the information online. -Jonas What's ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flares of Beginnings

    Hey Fantasyartist! There was a feeling of cleanliness about the room and the carried the distinct smell of cleaning agents. I think there's a typo in this sentence. It's great ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like historical fiction or a book a history book about a really bloody time. I like it, but it makes me think of the yellow brick road in ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    The average schoolgirl choir nerd. Gets mostly A's and B's, but doesn't have any outstanding talents. She has a few close friends, and loves animals. Her parents don't have time ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello...the dork has arrived...

    Hey Chelsea! Interesting username. What type of stuff do you write? Have a favorite genre? Sorry you got banned, you can have a fresh start here, though. :D I'm also ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 It's so cute! I love it!

    Apr 1, 2007


Sometimes poetry is inspired by the conversation entered into by reading other poems.
— John Barton