User avatar

Jennafina

  • Welcome Mat Re: {Place sarcastic introduction here}

    Hello! How's Hal for something to call you? I've never been to Florida but I've seen pictures. It seems really nice and sunny. How long have you been writing? I ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The [Almost] Impossable

    I can, and sometimes I like to coordinate to make my book more dramatic. 3. Sing while playing the violin.

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    I am too. Maybe it's because I just joined, but I'm not bored of it at all.

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo-la!

    Hi Ampy! I'm Jenna. Welcome to YWS! I hope you like the site. I've never finished a novel either, (well, there was my NaNo, but I don't think that counts ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    5/10, because it's cool, but I don't get it.

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    5/10. Kind of boring.

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    I think she'd be a minor character in a comedy or drama show. A smart and disdainful cop, (because of the word law in her name. She could be a ...

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you ruin it when you're trying to color it in later. I wish I had a fancy new avatar right now.

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The mad mad world of ChickenCows!!! (Dramitic music!)

    Do you honestly want reviews on this? If not, this is really not the right forum to post it on. I think something like this should go in your blog. ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Music When Writing?

    When I'm writing, I find lyrics really distracting so I either listen to something without them or nothing at all. Soundtracks are really fun, I sometimes try to coordinate music ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but they do themselves really poorly, and you flunk! Bwaha I wish I had something yummy to eat for breakfast.

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Sarah! Welcome to YWS, and nice to meet you. I'm well, thanks for asking. :) What type of stuff do you write? Have a favorite genre? I love pirates ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now you wish you didn't. I wish I could sleep and wake up whenever I want without getting tired.

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Research Re: Keeping books in good condition?

    Aww... Thank you! Yeah, it does work on paperbacks. Be sure to crease and fold it carefully, and don't tape it to the new cover book anywhere or it'll be ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Orchestra

    Can you copy and paste it here? People will be more likely to read it if they don't have to download anything. Welcome to YWS, by the way. :)

    Apr 3, 2007


Noelle, you can lead a writer to their computer and give them coffee, but you can't make them write.
— CowLogic