User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but it's broken. To make it worse, its brokenness isn't obvious, and you do all your math work before you realize it's wrong. I wish that my first day ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: All Alone

    Moved to Other Poetry. :D -Jenna

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but it breaks the moment you take it out of the box and you forgot to buy the warranty. I wish Wednesday weren't a school day.

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but it's so good you eat lots and lots, and can't stop eating until you explode. I wish I had a personal staff to do my bidding. :twisted:

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The [Almost] Impossable

    Me neither! It's the most annoying thing. I get so close, and then I always die. ALWAYS. >_< Oh no, you've triggered a rant. 13. Sing and read at the ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi!

    Hey Brandni! I'm Jenna, and I'm a gemini. :D Nice to meet you too! What type of stuff do you write? If you've got any questions about YWS or anything, ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10. It's really cute, and summery. Also, the girl looks kind of like Amy Acker. Mine is Jane Grey. She was a queen for only nine days.

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but we all miss your own mind! [i]I wish I had 6000 points.[/quotes]

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sons of War

    They were people, tiny and golden, smiling at him; overjoyed that he could see them and what's more, that he should he play with them. I think you've got an ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Haha, I'm rating your avatar again, Shadow. Feel cheated? :twisted: 8/10, because now I remember the movie.

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The [Almost] Impossable

    I can't if I want to get something done in my room. I'm usually too distracted by the phone call. 10. Listen to music and do homework.

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The [Almost] Impossable

    That's kind of fun, especially if you and the person you're talking to are watching the same thing at the same time. 6. Talking on the phone and drawing.

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but what you write is complete and utter garbage, and you regret even trying. :twisted: Wow, that was meaner than normal. I wish it weren't so sunny.

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10. It's a monster? I like the expression, though. I think it's from some Disney movie, only I don't remember what. XD

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!!!

    Hey Taiven! Welcome to YWS! What type of stuff do you write? Have a favorite genre? And would you mind answering my poll? :D Here's my poll question: Would you ...

    Apr 7, 2007


Never use your shield as a dinner plate, for that is when the enemy is most likely to attack.
— The KotGR Commander