User avatar

Jennafina

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey LC! Welcome to YWS! Good luck on your book. Do you know what you want it to be about yet? I hope you like the site. :D See you ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but it doesn't matter, because you've lost it. I wish I had some more creativity right now.

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but they get killed there in a tragic accident involving a unicycle, Johnny Depp, and several tons of shrimp. 0_o I wish I could put the world on pause.

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Finding Gender

    I got a sim in a purple dress. 0_0

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Dear Terinalorachanibellitinalauramabellaedwinanancybetsybeckyalliceafinia...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but by the time you get it fixed, several hours later, you've missed the TV show you wanted to watch. I wish I could control time.

    Apr 12, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    They all sound like a self help book title. >_< Also, what connection does 4T have with JIN? It would be weird if two were connected and one not. An ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Hundered Butterflies

    The sound of glass shattering and screams echoed threw his room vents, their fight was heard clearly in his tiny room. Should be through. Threw is the past tense of ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I think it would be the diary of a pre-teen girl who lives in Japan. It's because of the cherry thing, cherry blossoms. She'd have a very cute young love, ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    At first it looked impossible to pronounce, but I tried. Like Dai-meer? Or Dai-mer? A male, in a fantasy story. He's young, and thinks he's nothing special until one day ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A myth, set before technology. It reminds me of Whale Rider. It would be about a human who could speak or communicate somehow with whales. It might explain something like ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Wow... it's been a long time!

    I don't think I met you before, but welcome back! A lot of things have chanted, since then, no? XD I was looking at this old poem and it had ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Countdown To 200,000

    *SPAMS* There! One less to go. Where does it say how many we're up to?

    Apr 10, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    To get some new characters in without the 'I'll come too' syndrome, there could be a rescue. The group could free some slaves, or captives from enemy territory, and they ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    I've said this about six times before in various places around YWS, but I'm in. XD With the same character, too.

    Apr 10, 2007


Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
— Mark Twain