User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10. I love the pictures, but not the font.

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "I'm... you know... not much to describe. I've got brown hair, and I don't know what color my eyes are but it would be nice if they were blue. I'm ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Locket

    The way you start makes me think this story is going to have a humorous tone, but after the prologue, it doesn't. Maybe you could change it to a more ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Casey

    Hey Casey! Welcome to YWS! Claire Island, Ireland is really hard to say. XD For me, anyway. Instead of posting twice in a row, you can edit your post by ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10. I like how it sounds, but I don't get it and don't know what Wings of Desire is.

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10. Trueness! ^_^ The second one is boring, though.

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but it wins because it's the only entry. You don't get a prize. I wish I had an incorruptible wish.

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    I like the picture, but the text is in a really boring font, and I don't see the point of custom avatars if they say the exact same thing as ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    I like the symbol, but I don't know anything about the Israel Defense Forces, and the colors are kind of boring. 7/10.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The most beautiful eyes

    Hey Stup! Your poem had a nice flow, but I didn't like all the clichés. 'A lonely path,' 'cheap whore', 'illusion of beauty'; none of those are anything I haven't ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. He's dead. I wish limewire never lost its sources.

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Yay! Welcome, Sarah! (Or should I call you SC?) I'm Jenna, and if you've got any questions about YWS just send me a PM. ^_^ I hope you like the ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you start to hate it. I wish I had some purple nail polish.

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but once you're taller and a size two you wish you were shorter and a different size, so it's not like anything is accomplished. I wish I got paid ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    3/10. I can't really tell what it is. A wolf? A bear?

    Apr 14, 2007


The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust.
— Samuel Butler