-
Re: Hush
Thanks, Mad and Alainna! ^_^ The longer lines don't symbolize anything. I just ended each line where I thought it sounded best. I'll try to shorten them if it's distracting. ...
Apr 26, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted. You can see the future, but you can't change it, so it's really depressing. I wish It were summer already.
Apr 26, 2007 -
Re: Title Feedback
It sounds like a historical fiction about a circus. Even though I've never heard it before, the title sounds a little cliché. If I saw it on a shelf, I'd ...
Apr 26, 2007 -
Re: GT Character Thread
Full Name: Becky Stillman Gender: Female Age: 21 Race: Human Eye Color: Brown Height: 5'6" average build. Occupation: none yet. History: Sedegely survivor. She ran away and hid at the ...
Apr 26, 2007 -
Re: Hush
Night is sinking, fluttering to earth as black paper. August looms like a shadow, a ledge that will inevitably interrupt my fall. My guilt is definite. Prophecies aren't blotchy ink ...
Apr 26, 2007 -
Re: Point Contest Winner
That's amazin'! Congrats, Writersdomain! ^_^
Apr 26, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, but you drop all of it in a puddle and have to start over fresh. I wish I weren't so tired.
Apr 25, 2007 -
Re: Say Hello To Fred!
I wonder if people would act like Fred if they didn't have to take time to type. He's pretty cool, but can be a little annoying. Eep! I'm treating him ...
Apr 25, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
5/10. Pretty, but plain.
Apr 24, 2007 -
Re: The Roundtable of Dead Heroes
There should be a spoiler warning on this, if we're talking about who dies. :D I know what you're talking about, though. Maybe authors make the character that's going to ...
Apr 24, 2007 -
Re: Hey ya'll
Hello! I've got some serious problems finishing things too. Have you tried short stories? They're easier to finish than novels. I think there are articles about this in the writing ...
Apr 23, 2007 -
Re: IT'S ALIVE!
Um... Creepy. >_< Jk. It's pretty cool. And wherever you go, his eyes follow you.
Apr 22, 2007 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hey Ethan! I like manga too, reading and drawing. Have a favorite? There's a manga/anime usegroup you could join if you're interested in discussing it on YWS. I hope you ...
Apr 22, 2007 -
Re: The Map Maker
He was never at rest, filled with a restless, frenetic energy that saw him propelled all about his small shop. The word rest is in here twice. "Such individuals are ...
Apr 22, 2007 -
Re: The Mafia Of the Ocean
Doom was imminent. Up 'till this, there's been lots of showing and no telling, which is great. This is melodramatic and unnecessary. Haha, that sounds really mean. XD It was ...
Apr 22, 2007
