User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10. I can't tell what they are, but they're kind of pretty. It's a little boring, though.

    May 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10. His eyebrows... they're alive...

    May 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10. Very funny, but I don't know who Dave Anez is so I don't really get it.

    May 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    When Harris's men had captured her, something had happened. Becky tried to remember the moment, but couldn't. She tried again, from an earlier time. Adrian had been there. They were ...

    May 4, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Lag In The Chat Room

    Good luck! :D Shut it down permanently, or just for a while?

    May 3, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your opinion of Paolini....

    Lucky kid... I wish my parents were publishers. :) Anyway, I don't think his books are horrible (actually, I only read Eragon so I guess I can't use the plural ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    Becky had the ceiling memorized. There was one thin crack in the cement that ran from corner to corner. Near the opposite wall was a tiny hold from which greenish ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    The girl is really cool looking; kind of vampire-y. The four squares are annoying, though. 8/10

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Mind games." *smirk* -Adam Where would you rather be right now?

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some pictures I drew

    Hello! Your image links aren't working, but I found your devart page so I can comment. :) Cooro- Beautiful wings and hair. It looks really touchable. His face and tunic ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: He Didn't Know

    I liked your story a lot! I've got a few comments, though. Your sentence structure is hardly varied. The *blank* did *blank* format is overused. There isn't any dialogue, or ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: and I'm an alcoholic

    Hey Zak, welcome to YWS! We have the same influences. :D Your story sounds really cool. I'd love to see some. I'm not sure where you'd post it, though. I ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sweet Agony (freewrite, no-rhyme poetry)

    I didn't actually read the glossary, but it seems like Grif and Liz already critiqued it. :D If only you could see the way I let out a small grin ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then there's a power outage so you can't use it. I wish my marketing class were more interesting.

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    friend

    Apr 27, 2007


Mariah Carey
— WFP chat in Holiday Trivia Night (2025)