User avatar

Jennafina

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like either fantasy or historical fiction to me, and is too short to hold my attention. Also, I'd be afraid to say it out loud for fear of ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Yelp

    Cute, cute. The title fits. Nat should be spelled gnat, if you're talking about the insect. :) I like this, it is kiddish, but also fun. I think you could ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: One Billion Bulbs Campaign

    I signed up! I love curly light bulbs, especially how they don't get very hot so you can put things near them and not have to worry about starting a ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Murder Trials...

    Do you have any specific questions about them? Have you tried reading the newspaper? A lot of the time it's got quite a few articles about trials a day.

    May 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Arch Angels

    Hey baka-arisa! Please don't post your stories more than once. :) If it's different, at least change the title or say edited. I deleted the other one, but saved the ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    Becky's hand had swollen to almost twice the normal size. She had tried to set the bone, but she knew next to nothing about advanced first aid. The pain at ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How Often Do You Critique?

    I try for once or twice a day, but that doesn't always happen.

    May 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Worst Ending line EVER!

    I woke up in the psych ward. (I actually used that one in sixth grade. 0_0)

    May 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but it's done really hastily and poorly. I wish I had a few more hours in this day.

    May 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10. It reminds me of the pirates movies, but even if that's not what it's from, it's very cool.

    May 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Profiles

    I think the problem with these is that your characters are designed too hastily, instead of slowly developing as you write. They're fun to fill out, but I think they ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Just In Time

    I walked into the kitchen just in time to her him say I think you mean hear him say. Becaue he knew that it would make me cry and he ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let's try this again!

    Yeah, I was telling Clau how weird it was to discover someone from the same place on a website that's not gigantic. :D Hi again!

    May 8, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    I think that Ria having the sword would be a very mighty coinky-dink. If it is possible to have her sword picked up by someone else, it would be much ...

    May 6, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    I don't see why the group would drag along Alana without a better reason. Some members obviously don't have a problem with harming the semi-innocent, like the drunks. Maybe they ...

    May 6, 2007


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold