User avatar

Jennafina

  • Lounge, The Re: One Billion Bulbs Campaign

    They aren't that breakable. You can even drop them a little, which is more than you can do with regular ones. I don't know about the rest of the stuff ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Adventures of the SPEW Gryphon(Pic Thread)

    These look even better than all your other ones! I love how the little torpedos or whatever they are make shadows on the hull. The entire thing looks blended, and ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Moderators

    *puts on minion hat* Ooh! And it's pretty! Thanks! :D

    May 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Three pounds, sixty two pence

    It's in the right place. :) I'd call this flash-fic. I like it a lot, and I'm glad you ended it where you did. Its shortness adds. The comparasin(sp? Sorry ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: uhhh...hello :)

    *moved to welcome forum* I hope you like YWS! ^_^

    May 19, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    YWS That? You type [url=*then insert the url*]End the brackets, and put what you want it to say, then:[/url]

    May 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my favourites.

    Those are beautiful! I really like number two and number four. In two, it's like he's holding a jewel. I'm curious about the story behind the photo manipulations, especially the ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Countdown To 200,000

    I'm hoping June 13. :D That's my birthday. It's a few days earlier than the prediction, but who knows?

    May 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    Becky remained a few paces behind Adrian, ready to catch him if he fell. Though he staggered at times, he hadn't yet needed her help, and she wasn't going to ...

    May 15, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    A lot of avatars aren't right now, but I'm pretty sure it's just because of the move. You could check back later and see if it's returned. :)

    May 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    5/10. I don't see the significance of it, but maybe that's just because I haven't played ffX.

    May 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Making a Character Death Sad

    I'm going to kill one of my main characters in a story I'm working on, and I'd like it to be a sad time in the book. It's sad for ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Hi Afterthought! Cool username. :) Welcome to YWS! There's a debate forum usergroup you might like if you like debating. There's also a music usergroup. What type of stuff do ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello chaps

    Hey Liam! Welcome to YWS! What are your favorite bands? And what's your avatar? XD It looks like a puppet, but I'm not sure. Thanks for joining! I hope you ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Putin Threatens Pullout From Arms Pact

    The link isn't working for me. Have another? :)

    May 13, 2007


It's Monday and you folks are beginning to wonder about the show, aren't you
— David Letterman