User avatar

Jennafina

  • Art & Photography Re: Evil Mage! Mwahahahahaha!

    Very nice! You definitely do not not have artistic talent. You've got lots. Okay... criticism. Right. :D The first thing I noticed is that her head seems too small. Most ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Elfy

    I hope this works. I've been having computer problems, so it might not. Any tips before I ink it? :) Thanks!

    May 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Congrats to Snoink!

    I actually found one without even meaning to. xD But thanks.

    May 24, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Star Ranking System by Reviews

    Does this include art forum and storybook posts?

    May 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Congrats to Snoink!

    Hehe. Be sure to post here so I can see, Snoinky! ^_^ That's really cool.

    May 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Snoink's having a baby!

    I think girl. xD Just to even up the poll.

    May 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    I'd have to agree with Sumi-san. ;)

    May 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    "Cas, Honey, please. I'm sorry. We can fix this." Cassie half-laughed through her tears, brushing a strand of blonde hair out of her face. "Mev, you've never been sorry for ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    NAME: Marcus "Mev" Evens AGE: 19 HEIGHT: 5'5" WEIGHT: 130 EYES: Blue (he wears eyeliner) HAIR: Light brown with fading dye. PHYSIQUE: Small, average. EDUCATION: College Freshmen. PROS: Really good ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    Becky felt like she had just gone to sleep when she heard a loud knock. For a second, she didn't know where she was. She stared around at the cozy ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Black Cobra: Chapter 1

    Girl_in_pink, please calm down. Check your PM box. :) Let's keep this on topic, 'kay?

    May 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Lonley Fish

    This looks like the start of a storybook to me. xD Where was it originally?

    May 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: At A Spring

    Thanks! I'm glad you like it. ^_^ This is from two years ago, just so you know. I'm less of a n00b now. But I haven't drawn a fairy in ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bacon!

    Creepy. *hides* The bacon is just floating. 0_0 I like it though, especially the shading around the face.

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    Becky was sure she'd never tasted anything better than the tavern's soup, even though she was spilling a lot of it. She held her spoon in her left hand, not ...

    May 21, 2007


Pigeon poop is the best way to solve problems.
— Pompadour