User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    4/10. I don't get the reference.

    May 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    Kevin handed Mev a glass of beer, taking a swig out of his own. "Thanks." The Fury was crowded as always. Music poured from the speakers. A wild looking girl ...

    May 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member 5/25/07

    Don't worry, Clau. I remember. :) Didn't Adam/Phorcrys also have a crazy amount of points that time? Or was that a different week... Anyway, congrats, Snoinky!

    May 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you post photos?

    Here's how I do it. 1. Save the photos as .jpegs. 2. Host them at There are other hosting websites, but this one is my favorite because it's simple and ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twighlight

    The same book is being discussed here.

    May 26, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    I meant it to be Dynamo's character, Zel, who was sleeping in the stables during. Sorry if I wasn't clear. Where is Sighard right now?

    May 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Unicorn

    It's legs and wings need to be a lot bigger. As it is, it couldn't stay up! Very cute, though. I like the shading along its legs and belly especially. ...

    May 26, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Wb, Sab! By the way, sorry about posting so much. I got bored of waiting. :p Let me know if anything in my posts needs to be changed.

    May 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    After forty five minutes of listening to the other people in the group fawn over the professor, Mev was ready to stab himself with his fork. At least if he ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Lol! Don't put the stars in, either. Just the text. I just put the stars in so it wouldn't show up as a failed url.

    May 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    Becky couldn't concentrate for the rest of her lesson with Ria. Surely, she was going crazy. But now, she felt tired, but perfectly normal! Calm, even. Why had she gotten ...

    May 26, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Whence, I joined JIN on page 18. ;) Have you thought up a character? Zel could've been in the stables, seen Ria and Becky's dual, and then gone back to ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Elfy

    Thanks a lot for all the wonderful comments! Lancrist--- Great tips! I'll do my best to fix it. Yeah, her right shoulder's terrible. xD CK-- When I ink it, I ...

    May 26, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: Necropolis Discussion Thread

    We've got a lot of Ev characters. It's going to get seriously confusing with Kev, Mev and Evan. xD That's really cool.

    May 25, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    The people who haven't posted recently really should. xD I'm curious as to what's been happening with your characters. Shadowsun, any ideas on how Sighard will end up with the ...

    May 25, 2007


Very well; I hear; I admit, but I have a voice too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness