User avatar

Jennafina

  • Art & Photography Re: Lineless Art from Yours Truely

    Hippy (hippie?) Girl Great pose! :D She's very alive looking. I love her face and hair. Her eyes would be prettier if they had a pupil, though. Her hands seem ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Incan, the Gryphon

    Hehe, why is it Incan? I like the tie and ears. Nice touches. ;)

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday to Grif and Snoink!

    Here's another pretty one.

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Archer's Legend (Prologue)- Journey in to the Night

    Standing at the alter were four figures, three men and one female. This sounds awkward. You could say either "three men and one woman" or "three males and one female," ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday to Grif and Snoink!

    W00t! ^_^ *throws confetti*

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Bye Everyone!

    Bye, Nate! Have a great trip. :D

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    Kevin got out of the car, and the rest of the little crowed followed him. He gestured at his apartment building. Mev stared at him. "So, we're all going to ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm Jane.

    Hey, Jane! I am also Jane. xD You can call me Jenna, though, so it doesn't get confusing. Welcome to YWS! What do you write? How long have you been ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you left-handed?

    I read somewhere that lefties are more creative and better at painting, so I spent my entire eighth grade trying to be left handed. xD Haha... I should post some ...

    May 31, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: Necropolis Discussion Thread

    Oops! Sorry, Crysi. *fixed*

    May 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    The next thing Becky remembered seeing was the guard's body in pieces at her feet. So she had killed him. Good. Becky turned around, just in time to see another ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why shouldn't we ask you?

    May 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10. It made me smile. :) But why is cat capitalized?

    May 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    "I said, why is there blood on your hands?" The girl repeated her question. Mev was watching the gun. Her hands were shaking, and her finger was on the trigger. ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A poem for a girl..

    This was a little too long to hold my interest. I think rhyming poems, unless they're epic and tell a story like The Raven, should be short and sweet. I ...

    May 29, 2007


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World