User avatar

Jennafina

  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    Hehe, without the ponytail you'd look like me! Sort of, anyway. xD I really like the picture. The background is subtle, but it adds a lot, and I love the ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Winnie The Pooh

    I'd like to see your own version of Pooh. This one looks a lot like the picture I see on everything. :p It's cute, and well drawn, but not that ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: Necropolis Discussion Thread

    Mev's goals (in order of priority) 1. Stay near someone who can defend him, and thus stay alive. 2. Get a new girlfriend. 3. Act generally unfazed.

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Research Re: Prostitutes, Lovers, Marriage, and all that fun stuff...

    What age is a reasonable age for marriage? I think this varies from person to person. Legally, I think it should be eighteen, because before that, I doubt you can ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Love Ya

    Cute, but it's a little too busy. If you have a photo editing software, maybe you could make the background a little darker, so that the people stand out. It ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    What did Seraph want? Becky couldn't figure it out. No matter how she thought of it, it didn't make sense. And now this strange, cloaked man, Dreffan, had joined them, ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Jennafina's B-Day party

    Aww, thank you! ^_^ The kitties are so cute! *hugs everyone, and the sphynx kitty*

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits--Reese, John, Guitars, Random Guy

    I love the first one. There's so much to look at, and at first I couldn't tell what I was looking at, but it's in a good way. The details ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: shutterbutton.

    Cute! They look a lot like avatars, or wallpapers. The second one, the rose, is a little boring. I've seen a lot of photos of flowers, and this one doesn't ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ho-oh POKEMON drawing!!!!

    Pretty! Nice job with the coloring, too. I like how the colors are clean, never muddy. My critique is that it looks like it's directly from a pokemon book. That's ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10. Pretty, but I've seen it before.

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Portfolios/Post Since Last Visit/Recent Lit Additions

    Good luck! :D Thanks for fixing it.

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Hero's Violet

    This was a little too long for me. The theme was cute, but I lost interested after the first few stanzas. Maybe you could shorten it a bit? It would ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    5/10. It's okay, but kind of boring.

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Embers

    I like it. It's really short, but the ending leaves me satisfied, if that makes sense. Punctuation might help this flow better. Commas at the end of the lines, and ...

    Jun 7, 2007


The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
— Mark Twain