User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Re: Why you DO love the DFA

    Indeed.

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: One Returns

    Welcome back! ^_^

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dancing Fairy

    Yes, this is the right place. :) This is a very pretty picture! Proportion wise, there are some things that could be fixed which I'll talk about later, but in ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lunch Time

    xD I love it, Clau. It has the sing-songy feel of a nursery rhyme, only more morbid. I'm afraid to read it again- it's not something I want to have ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 1000

    Congrats! *parties* The next thing you should try for is five stars. ;)

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    Mev heaved a suitcase into the back of the Bronco. "Dude, these weigh a ton. What'd you put in them?" "Just some supplies." Kevin's answer was vague, which made Mev ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    How do you feel about the concept of "Gay Pride"? I'm fine with it. People should be proud to be who they are. It's certainly better than being ashamed. If ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: I have a star!

    w00t! You'll get more stars quickly if you review more.

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    "Becky, untie the horses. We're not taking the wagons into the cave." Becky eyed the animals distrustfully. They were eager to get moving again, stamping their feet and whinnying, and ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: ZOHMIGOSH JACK!

    Happy birthday! Again. :D

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Destined

    Set in present time. Show, don't tell! You say carpet a lot in the first paragraph. Maybe you could vary it up? He stepped closer, his cerulean eyes tinted with ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Shadow Sprite

    It's so cute! I really like the cloth, the shading is wonderful. His eyes are so realistic, they look wet and shiny. The fire or smoke on its hands is ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    (OOC: I hope this doesn't interfere with your post, Sab!) Something had fallen from the sky. For a split second, Becky thought that Kira had somehow got out of the ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Evil Tattoo

    Ooh! It's scary! xD I like Waffle's idea of moving the lines closer to the eyes. Also, I think you should thicken the lines so they stand out better. I ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Those Who Mark in Library Books

    I think if you're going to mark in a book, it had better be yours. I like writing in my books, though it's a little distracting the next time you ...

    Jun 18, 2007


In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien