User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    7/10. A Midsummer Night's Dream?

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    10/10. I like it!

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    Yay! ^_^ I'm so glad it's fixed. Finally back! I got a wall post and couldn't see it until tonight, lol. Thanks Jenna, btw. Me? Thanks for what?

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below Me

    The person below me is tall.

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I am envious of your pirate hat. Cute pictures! ;)

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Andy

    He needs some ears! And you should finish coloring it. xD I like how he has the same facial expression in both portraits, and I like your idea of drawing ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random stuff I did

    The top one bores me. I don't like how much contrast there is between the words and the picture: if it's not supposed to be read, make it less readable! ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Fury

    Awesomeness. xD I love the bottom center picture. It's cool that you found all these, and the way you put them together is really nice. The whole thing is kind ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: Necropolis Discussion Thread

    Rieda, I hope what I did in my post with Adara is okay with you. :) If not, either ignore my post and I can delete it, or have Mev ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    Mev rubbed his head as the sparks faded from his vision. He looked at his hand, glad he wasn't bleeding. There was a strange humming sound from the back seat, ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Fantastic Art by ME!

    Do you think you could post the actual image, instead of just the link? It would be easier to critique. 1. Wow, awesome. xD The stars in the background look ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Drawings

    Why do you draw on lined paper? 0o Lines are distracting. Headless made me laugh. Very cute. Does the guy have a shirt on, though? I can't tell. I like ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Fairy (agian)

    Haha, I like this one the best of your fairies! I love her body language, (again,) and you've drawn her wings in a unique way. Also, I like how she's ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    Somewhere between agnosticism and atheism. I'd really love to believe in [a] god, but so far I've been unable to.

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    "Fucking pigs, man... swear to God. Everyone out, nice and slow. With any luck, they'll just shoot the guy with the gun," Kevin said dryly, glancing at his gun then ...

    Jun 26, 2007


When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men.
— avianwings47