User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Re: Till! (No, not him, you) - Happy Birthday.

    Yay! *glomps* Pretty sure I know where Till comes from. It's a good name for you. ~_^ Teehee. I just used an IMP/DD wink!

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Because Adam Said We Needed It

    Way cool, Nate. xD

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Shelter Skelter

    Thanks for the great critiques! Tinny-- go ahead. ^_^ Adam-- I haven't done any photoshopping. I cropped them, and messed with the saturation a little, but nothing else. Alainna-- These ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has a job?

    I've got a job at a health food store. I work full time, but the hours are eratic, so sometimes I get several days off in a row.

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Lat one to post on this topic WINS!

    That was an awesome book, though I liked Dry, one of his other memoirs better.

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Lovely dress, Till. ^_^ You look so cute in it! *photo edited out.* Lol, I got shy.

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Shelter Skelter

    I've never really photographed for art before, mostly just so I could remember things. I thought I'd give it a try. If I'm lucky, the images won't be gigantic. :) ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: iLike?

    That looks like fun. :) I made an account, and added all of you.

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Saddest Book

    *moved to Fiction Discussion & Tips*

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: IMPORTANT: HARRY POTTER, NO SPOILERS!

    I love you.

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Man Desguised As Tree Robs Bank

    That is one of the more awesome things I've seen ever.

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10. I don't know where it's from, but I like it. I think I've rated it before, though.

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Random Drawings

    #1 is really cool. I like the mystery in it-- black sun, lonely tree, illegible gravestone... yeah. Very nice. The grass looks fake, though. To fix that, you could give ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: my other hobby... {[House of Silent Children]}

    I think they're beautiful. They've got a lot of character for dolls. My favorite photo is the one of the doll in the pink shirt; she reminds me of my ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    Paperback. They're lighter and easier to carry around, plus I don't feel as bad if I break them. E-books are nice, but not nearly as portable.

    Jul 9, 2007


the world (me) cries out for salvation (snacks)
— creaturefeature