User avatar

Jennafina

  • Art & Photography Re: sunrise pics

    I love the first one. It reminds me of those romantic movies where they kiss in front of the sunset. xD Er... yeah. The trees look like they're kissing. I ...

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ari>> That's amazing! You look exactly alike, and both of you are gorgeous! xD I can't believe you're not twins.

    Aug 15, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Make him do something little, maybe? It doesn't have to be grande, anything you have him do could be a good starting point. Yeah. You should post. xD

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    The fight was over quickly. Harris's men were outnumbered and unskilled; Valin and Adrian had them dispatched without many others bloodying their swords. Becky wiped hers on a rag then ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Californians and Jack>> Ah, that looks like so much fun. You guys look great! xD Nate>> Nice pictures! It looks really sunny. Weekend_Warrior>> Cool suit. Lol, I'm the one with ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How does writing make you feel?

    *moved to Fiction Discussion and Tips*

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    Mev didn't like the idea of going anywhere near the mouthes of the tunnels. They gaped widely, the darkness almost spilling out of them. Mev couldn't see any light from ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Only in America...

    >_> Hmm...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Bek and Jack>> So awesome. ^_^

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: anyone want to draw my characters?

    I love drawing other people's characters! ^_^ I'll do my best to draw these ones, but I'm a lot better at drawing women. Also, have you posted the stories these ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Harris Beach Photography

    I'm pretty sure I see the meaning in the last one. The yellow behind it is one of those wildlife-distroying digger truck things, isn't it? So the flower doesn't have ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The House

    Hello! The first thing I noticed about your story is that it doesn't have very many paragraphs. Huge blocks of text are somewhat intimidating. Maybe you could space it out ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    *salutes* I'd like to continue. :) Killing off Sighard might be fun, but you should definitely help, Shadowsun.

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    It seemed like Kev was about to lift the guy off the ground. Mev heard Abby whimper. Instinctively, he whispered, "Shhh..." "I know you've lost someone," Derrik said. Kev's fingers ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Lady

    ^_^ How pretty! It's a classic composition. It reminds me of Mona a bit; how she's seated and the angle of her face especially. Plus, there's a foreground, middle ground, ...

    Jul 26, 2007


Nouns can verb very well actually, they verb better than some verbs do.
— winterwolf0100