User avatar

Jennafina

  • Lounge, The Re: Eh, never mind.

    I have pen pals! Well, sort of. I got a post card. 8)

    Aug 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: All the Birds

    Hey! Thanks for the PM. :D The girl on the swing flew up and down as the wind coiled her braids like a wedding gown. This rhymes, and doesn't make ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ahaha! Losers

    Hehe, awesome. I like the second picture best. You're so good at drawing things in motion! You should make a tutorial or something. xD

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Rain: Chapter 8

    You might want to title this something different than the other chapter. (Like Rain part 2 or something.) On the fromt page and the posts since last visit list, you ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10. I really like the animation. Is that from Naruto?

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 1666! Yes... the apocalypse is happening.

    *applies for the critique of awesomeness* I haven't written anything lately, though, so maybe it should go to someone else. But If I do write something, I hope I get ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10. I like it. :)

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: How many storybooks are you in?

    I'm in two! ^_^

    Aug 20, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The flower and the pearl

    Hello! Even though your story is written like a fable or myth, I think you should show instead of tell. For example: "One day, a beautiful and fragrant flower with ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: EMMA!

    Hey, Emma! Welcome to YWS! ^_^

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Hunter goes through the wall

    xD Awesome.

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sisters

    Your faces are wonderful! I really like the girls' expressions. They're so different! The bodies could use a little editing. Firya's shoulders are too small and slanting, and her breasts ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Air planes

    I like three and four, but the rest don't look like art to me. I'm not saying they're bad or anything: they're great photos, but to me they wouldn't be ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Fleurs

    Hello! ^_^ I love the first one. It's so different from the flower photography I normally see! I like how the colors are so bright, and it seems like the ...

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some writing icons I made

    Wow, cool! Of the top four in the square, I like all but the bottom right (the blue one that says Inspire Words.) The text in that sounds weird to ...

    Aug 15, 2007


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson