User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10. Lol! Lemmings is a scary curse word.

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Funny Search Queries for YWS

    Is Ciara a guy? I'm kind of afraid to do a search. xD

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    If people meet up in CA again, I want to come. xD Shame I'm under eighteen.

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Glowy!

    Haha, nice. You know what would be cool? If you added a bunch of sparkly, glittery things like stars. xD You seem to have figured out photoshop much more than ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Beowulf Movie Poster

    So awesome. xD I want to see Paris dressed up as Grendel! For the first time, I'm actually glad to have read Beowulf. My only complaint is the 3-d yellow ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Southern living

    These look just like dentist office posters! :D That's not a bad thing at all; they're beautiful and serene. Is there any way you could make the top one larger? ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Click My YWS, then click My Personal Info. There's a box there for signature changes. :)

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Reyu and Sam! There's a big age difference, but you're both good at Japanese. :D Sounds like a match to me.

    Aug 30, 2007
  • General Articles Re: God. (renamed from Strength and why I dont have much of it)

    I don't think this is bad. You've got an interesting point; I haven't heard it before. It sounds a little preachy, but I think you could fix that by expanding ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A Winter Memory (Drawings)

    It looks so cold! I like how it's simple. The way you colored the background makes it look a little sloppy; I'd try to color it in evenly without gaps. ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Shelbs

    Wow! Nice! The first thing I noticed was that it seems like her face and facial features are tilted at different angles. You could fix this easily by shrinking and ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Californication

    Cool title. xD 1. I really like this. It's got a nice layout, with a foreground, middle ground, and background. The colors are also really satisfying. 2. Awesome! This might ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tired

    This confused me, a bit. The narrator seems to be complaining about feeling numb, but then there's this: I don't want to feel a thing. So is the narrator feeling ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Looking to "Hire" Algebra Tutors!

    I'm taking Algebra 2 for the first time, after just barely passing Algebra 1 and Geometry. In both of those, it really helped to have YWS people (particularly CL, Grif, ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    5/10, not all that funny.

    Aug 28, 2007


Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood.
— George Orwell, 1984