User avatar

Jennafina

  • Archive Re: Camelot

    Those look great! ^_^ Thanks for joining. Kitty, about Eleanor's connection, Claire would have her eye on her, especially because of her natural fencing talent. Any other takers? :D

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Water+Keyboard=bad

    Use a hairdryer, maybe? There might still be water inside the keys.

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Otherworld Chronicles

    Hello! Please copy and paste your story here. It'll be much easier, and you'll get more reviews. I look forward to seeing it! Jenna

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Why Did You Register?

    I registered because Fireweed told me to. ^_^ Before this, the only place I was registered was Neopets.

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    Welcome to Camelot! This is a historical fantasy storybook, set a little bit before Arthur pulls Caliburn from the stone. The king is directing the war with the Saxons; there ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Crysi!Zombie

    It's a Sambie! Um... get it? It's very cool. I especially like what you did with the elbows. The bend and foreshortening look just right. If you were going to ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?

    This is the closest I've seen a YWS poll since Monkey vs. Dragon!

    Sep 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled...

    You need a title! "..." is not okay. If you can't can't can't think of one, not even a bad one, at least call it "Untitled." everything turned to black. ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Torchwood

    Hey, Emma! Welcome to YWS. Just a couple things. Before you post your own literary works, you should try and review at least two of other people's. If you post ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Haha, I have a double post, here and almost in the story. I think it would be easier to post if we were at a more active part in the ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    Once again, Becky found herself on the ground, her sword three feet away. She grabbed it and got up, ignoring the hand Valin helpfully offered. He put his own sword ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    "Is Derrik alright?" "What happened to the flashlight?" "I dropped it. Help me." "You what?" "Don't just stand there, look for it! They'll be back any second and no one's ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Whipperfly

    Fancy! I really like the head and legs. They look so delicate, and bug-like. The striped body and rounded wing tips make it look a little cartoony, like a kid's ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Me and Barroness Ink!!! Come on. She's got Calcifer as an avatar! He used to be mine for the longest time. xD

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    I could never make a top ten list. xD Top one hundred, maybe. I want to meet too many people!

    Sep 10, 2007


But sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a person who is in the process of changing.
— Dalinar (Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson)