-
Re: The Necklace
I think this would look better if you showed the bottom of the chin. As it is, it seems a little off balance. Apart from that, it's a really nice ...
Sep 23, 2007 -
Re: Necropolis
2:15 pm. Day 1. Mev. "Dave, Mev, the ladder's right here. You scout it out, and I'll see what I can do about these fools." Mev accepted the flashlight and ...
Sep 23, 2007 -
Re: Violinist
That is so beautiful! Is there any way you could enlarge the photo so I could see the details? I love the red dress and hair, and the hand holding ...
Sep 22, 2007 -
Re: Camelot
"Lady Claire!" It was one of Bayard's younger spies. She'd forgotten his name, but he was out of breath and still had his cloak on. Business was urgent. "Ryder's been ...
Sep 22, 2007 -
Re: Camelot DT
Your character looks great, Darklight! :D He'll be perfect.
Sep 22, 2007 -
Re: Matt Scribbles Things On Paper Then Scans It
These are great! I just want to color them in. Haha, you should. :D It would look even better if you ink the lines first. These remind me of the ...
Sep 20, 2007 -
Re: Camelot DT
No, there isn't a rule. It would be great if everyone made their character's intro post, but if you already posted you you don't have to wait until everyone has ...
Sep 20, 2007 -
Re: Camelot DT
motherflippinflapjacks>> Thanks for changing it! DM>> That would work. Arthur is staying with Merlin right now, so maybe Merlin would want to join the civilized world for his sake?
Sep 19, 2007 -
Re: Physics is...
Your mom's face! Oooh... 0_0
Sep 19, 2007 -
Re: Camelot DT
Before Arthur becomes major, I'm pretty sure a lot of big strong knights have to try in vain to pull the sword from the stone. He tries last, after the ...
Sep 18, 2007 -
Re: Camelot
Since Guinevere is now fifteen, Arthur is probably between sixteen and eigteen. He's been raised by Merlin, but just as an apprentice: he knows nothing of his talent/future. Awesome profile, ...
Sep 18, 2007 -
Re: Camelot DT
What if there was some type of conflict going on in the forest? This would affect Senna, Althea, and Merlin most directly, and probably everyone else as well. Merlin could ...
Sep 18, 2007 -
Re: Camelot DT
Here's the thread for discussing things! All of the profiles look great. Thanks for joining. :) I'm a little confused about Senna: is she human? Dark Magik, if Merlin doesn't ...
Sep 18, 2007 -
Re: Camelot
Lady Claire cleared her throat. "What of the knights?" Bayard looked at the scroll in his hand. He was dressed almost entirely in black, and seemed to shimmer in the ...
Sep 18, 2007 -
Re: The Greatest Treasure
The wind howled like an animal in fury, whipping her hair in all directions. She was wearing every piece of clothing she owned and still, within instants, Becky was chilled ...
Sep 17, 2007
