User avatar

Jennafina

  • Art & Photography Re: Penguin

    It's so cuddly! *snuggles* I love the eyes and eyelashes. ^_^

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Love and Hate

    Dislike: you haven't posted in Camelot recently! (Though that's my fault really... I think I killed it.) Like: I love your critiques and your amusing chat room comments. It's awesome ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Soooooo....

    Yay! It's Mudkip! *snuggles your icon* Are you a pokemon fan, then? Welcome to YWS! Thanks a lot for remembering the two critiques rule. It's really great that you saw ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers

    Wow! That's fancy! It's a little hard to see the outlines of your flowers. If you went over them in black pen, it would be easier to see and look ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Sister

    My favorite one is the second one you posted. She has such a nice expression on her face, and the photo looks perfectly balanced. The top one is too busy ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    "Sit down and tell me about your family." Becky stayed where she was. "No," Becky said. The word was almost alien in her mouth; she hadn't planned it, but there ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Clau-chan, you are so gorgeous! Your dress is nice too, and it even matches your glasses. *squee*

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Sword Fights

    Hello! I'm in the exact same situation. I did a lot of research (and got a free swordfighting lesson at a fair,) and here's some of what I found out. ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: One More Red Five Star Member!

    Congrats, Clau! You've made it into the YWS hall of fame! Someday, I'm going to have five reds. That's my long long long term goal. :)

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Both of you are so pretty! ^_^ That's a wonderful photo, too. Where are you? My guess is that Ani is wearing the silver bracelet. Am I right?

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 6666!

    Wow. That is amazing, Snoinky! ^_^

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    "Damn," the beautiful woman said, and at the next moment, a hundred voices yelled, "Be still!" Claire whirled around. Appearing out of the trees were a large fraction of the ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    The rapid pace was growing more and more difficult for Becky, and she knew she had it easy. She was giving her horse a rest, leading it along by the ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Broken girl

    Hey Auth! First, this is a poem, not prose. Prose is like a book. For me, the main problem with this was that I've heard it before. Not exactly the ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Quick Reply Box

    Wow. Crazy!

    Sep 23, 2007


I hope I’ve never been quoted, tbh
— paigey