User avatar

Jennafina

  • Official Polls Re: At What Age Did You Begin Reading?

    I think around four, but my parents read to me starting at day one. xD I didn't really enjoy reading until I was eight or nine, though. My first book ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: My cat likes boxes!

    Oh, so cute! *squee* Can I make the first picture my wallpaper?

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    9/10 It's cute, but the little symbols look like the word "is" to me. (is twit is, lol.)

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    We could have met up! XD

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Gadi! When did you go to Alaska? :D Angelfire, you are so gorgeous. I like your hair black even better than pink, and both look great on you!

    Oct 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Wolf Cries for Heaven

    This is amazing! You have died, a monument that no one cares for because of your sagging lips and bitten-down fingernails. I think this would sound better, "You have died, ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    We could make avatar t-shirts!

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Camelot DT

    *waves to other members* Remember this thread? :) What if Ryder and Claire sent Fawkes to go get the letter? It's the one Ryder was delivering: very important and valuable. ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    Claire "Quickly, Ryder. You can hide at my house, until we get things sorted out." We hurried through the woods on foot: Ryder had lost his horse, somehow. I admit, ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Seraph and Finn

    Finn is the girl! :)

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: -waves shyly-

    Hey, Gal! Welcome back. How's the writing been? Do you still draw? (Did you ever get one of those three fancy Celtic knot tattoos in your poll?) It's nice to ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10. I thought that was me! (Jk.)

    Oct 3, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: Necropolis Discussion Thread

    Do you mind if we skip my post? I can't make it sound right. I'll save the dialogue, though. Maybe we could use it another time?

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Seraph and Finn

    That is so beautiful! :) I really Finn's jawline, and the stains on her vest. And how their heads contrast, and Seraph's crest and ear and armor. This looks inked, ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: deleted

    Aww, cute! He reminds me of a simpson/house elf. i like the shading on the tree, and the mushrooms behind it. I also really like his hair. The only thing ...

    Oct 2, 2007


Saying Why-Double-you-Ehs is inversely like saying Ah-beh-Seh (Abc)... just say yewis it's cooler.
— Anonymous