User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    5/10. Cool, but I don't know what it's from.

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: bigest painting

    *locked* A786, if you'd like to try again at posting your picture, just PM me! (If you're having trouble posting the picture, I can probably help you with that, too. ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    6000! :D I'm less than 600 behind now, and I can finish that tonight.

    Nov 5, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWrant!

    I don't feel like writing today. >.< Meh.

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWrant!

    I'm stealing Matt's idea, and posting a Have a Rant topic, only this one is only for NaNoWriMo related issues. :D Okay. Ready, set, rant!

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 7 year old (photography)

    To me, it looks overly posed. I think I'd like it better if your sister was sitting down to have a picnic, or playing in the leaves, or at least ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #5, November 4, 9 to 10 p.m. EST

    It's six at night for me. :D That sounds perfect!

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    "Seska swiveled around." Haha. I can't believe I wrote that. Seska is a person, btw, not a chair.

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    Title: Seska's Sight (very, very temporary) Genre: Sci-fi Summary of your NaNo: I couldn't think of anything, so I just decided to use a bunch of clichés and have fun ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Kismet 6....*Flagged for deletion*

    *locked, by request* Sumi, if you change your mind, just PM me!

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Pick my new avatar!

    I vote for 2!

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Show Cancelled For October 21, 2007

    Aww, don't worry about it. :) Good luck with the next one! (I'll have to miss it though, I'll be at work.)

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: So... where have I been?

    Wow, you've been through a lot! Welcome back! So much has changed since you left. :)

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    The first thing I think of are the borg from Star Trek. It doesn't really ring for me, it's sort of awkward sounding. My guess would be that it is ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Critiquing Etiquette?

    1. I would complement the writer on their use of emotion, and then critique it as normal. 2. If a friend wasn't serious about writing, and didn't want harsh criticism, ...

    Oct 12, 2007


It's like being in love, discovering your best friend.
— Elizabeth Wein, Code Name Verity