User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Re: Duck! Duck! Areida Duck!

    *gaspness* But in all seriousness, is it really?

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 10 Cities (Australia Is Taking Over)

    Does my state still have the highest level of activity? xD

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter... The Musical

    Lol! I can not wait to see this. XD It'll be amazing.

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Most Awards!

    Most spirited: Wiggy-chan! Most chatty: Lindsaroo Most Likely to End Up on a deserted island: Most Likely to Get Killed By an Angry Mob of Writers: Brad, or Sureal. Can ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    7/10. If you hadn't said what it means, I'd have given it lower marks. It's cool sounding, though.

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    Day 1. 5:40pm. Mev. Kevin looked borderline terrible. He was sitting on the mattresses with his eyes shut, but Mev was pretty sure he wasn't asleep. He seemed tense, and ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I have decided to give Sadie's father a name...

    When I read the title, I was so scared you were actually serious!

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards

    Could we please add Best Storybook to this? Would that be okay? :)

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Daily Writing Challenges!

    Writing camp time! Every day for the duration of YWS's birthday celebrations I'm going to post a quick writing challenge/prompt. Your entry doesn't have to be long, two or three ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Wolf Eye Stages + Wolf Sword + Fire And Water

    Hello! ^_^ 1. I love this. I don't know if it's the paper or the photograph that gives it the rainbow colors, but it's a great effect. I like the ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: machine

    This... doesn't really look like anything, to me. The idea of making yourself look like a machine or robot is good, though! Maybe you could try again, with more detail ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Mountain lion kitten

    Wow! Very nice! It looks a lot like a photograph. You're very good at drawing realistic detail. My suggestion would be use brighter colors. It would make the whole thing ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Help Sohini!

    Done! :D

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    3/10. I can't see it! It's too tiny.

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Five Days Left To Submit To The Literary Journal!

    I sent you something!

    Nov 10, 2007


You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott