-
Re: The Treaty of Ten Systems: Preparations
I'd like to join! Expect my character soon.
Dec 12, 2007 -
Re: Another fairy doodle!
It's pretty old, and I have no idea how to get the images to work. I'm just going to lock it. Thanks for the critiques, everybody!
Dec 12, 2007 -
Re: Cute Flower Girl
Very pretty! I love her facial expression, and how she's holding the flowers. The dress is cute, too, I like the design. Her legs look disproportionate to me. I think ...
Dec 5, 2007 -
Re: YWS Award Results
*happy* Hooray to everyone. :)
Dec 4, 2007 -
Re: 50,000 words anyone?
Yay! ^_^ Congrats, everyone. 50,114.
Dec 1, 2007 -
Re: My progress in my short story, 'Cuts'.
Writer's Corner is for talking about your writing. Since this is your story, not a discussion of it, it goes in the Fiction Forums. PM me if you have questions! ...
Dec 1, 2007 -
Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07
Wow, Scotty! That's unbelieveable! Congrats! I hit 45k today. I was hoping to finish with 60, but 50 will do nicely.
Nov 28, 2007 -
Re: The Greatest Treasure
Becky didn't have time to think; just react. All around her was a collage of warriors and demons. Swords crashed through inhuman flesh, feathers flew and Becky found herself fending ...
Nov 26, 2007 -
Re: Prom King and Queen Results!
w00t!
Nov 26, 2007 -
Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07
40k. Yes! XD
Nov 25, 2007 -
Re: YWS Radio Show Cancelled for Nov. 25, 2007
Don't worry. Next week! :) We can talk about how NaNo went.
Nov 25, 2007 -
Re: 50,000 words anyone?
Wow! Congrats, Clau! ^_^ Are you finished with your novel, or are you going to keep writing on it?
Nov 23, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Fand, you're stunning, as always! That's an interesting place for a photo-shoot, but I think I make it work. ^_~ The bears are adorable... Though I think one is actually ...
Nov 17, 2007 -
Re: ways in which to cheer up and be happy.
*moved to the lounge* The Fiction forums are for posting your stories. :)
Nov 15, 2007 -
Re: Something Out There
Moved to Fantasy Fiction. :)
Nov 14, 2007
