User avatar

Jennafina

  • Official Polls Re: What Does YWS Really Stand For?

    Your weird sister. Apart from that, I love, "You what, Sir?" But only because I just watched the Captain Hornblower movies for the fifth time this year. :)

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for kittiness! (Is your Icon Gigi from Kiki's Delivery Service?)

    Feb 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: ChionoVision -68 /P

    Hey, Brad! I remember your first draft of Chionophobia started out with a sex scene. The conversation this starts out with is interesting, but it doesn't have the same, off ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! I'm Jennafina, but I go by Jen or Jenna. I read the first six books of Naruto, and I like to watch the anime at my ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for pretty elf icons.

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Baking Cookies!

    I'm making cookies for my little brother. He's really picky about things; he likes them to look good as well as taste good. Does anyone have any really good, nice ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Another portrait! Go on, give it a look...free gloves!

    You need to post some new stuff, then, Muse! :) I love this one. Her expression is so real! You've captured her spirit. I think it would look better if ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new! :)

    Hey Jenna! Nice name. ;) I'm Jenna too, but you can call me Jenn or Fina instead if you'd like. Nice to meet you, and welcome to YWS! I had ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: A fish

    The way the fish is facing away from the camera is somehow unsatisfying. I want to see its face! I really like the whirl of colors inside the fish bowl, ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The Matrix

    Wow! This is really interesting! Which program did you use to edit it? I like the contrast between the white and the black. I also like how the figures aren't ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: My Doggies!

    To post photos, either upload your photo with YWS's fancy upload tool, or host it on a free image hosting site, (I use imageshack.org,) then copy and paste the direct ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    5/10. I don't get it... Shouldn't it be, "If you want me to, I can save you"? (Mad, mine is 1700's sailor for "all hands to battle stations!" :D)

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for drunken blog entries and mad debating [s]skillz[/s] skills.

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10. Lol, the more I think about it, the more funny it seems.

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Looking to "Hire" Algebra Tutors!

    w00t! Thank you. I just got a fresh set of these problems, so expect to be bugged about them soon!

    Jan 28, 2008


I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical