User avatar

Jennafina

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    If you forgot your password to your old account, you can have it sent to your email. If you've got another problem, an admin might be able to fix it. ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Love In The Rain, Johnny, Is That You?

    I like these a lot! If you don't mind me asking, which city did you take them in? It's really awesome how you've titled them. It seems like a lot ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings!

    Hello! I'm Jenna. Welcome to YWS! That's an interesting way to spell your name-- did you choose it, or did your parents? I'm a big music fan as well. What ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Idea!

    I'd be fun to be in your story. ^_^ Some of the personal questions on your survey scare me, though. I hope you don't mind if I skip them. Name: ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you write your novel?

    I type it. When I try to handwrite things, I can't keep up with my thoughts and end up losing ideas. I like to outline on paper, though, so that ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for recent name change.

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Looking to "Hire" Algebra Tutors!

    25 points each to the first two people to post here with an explanation of a function. (I think two answers is safer than just one, 0_o.) My text book ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The House

    Hey, Grif! It's great to see you're writing! This looks like a storybook post, and not just because Alden is the main character. It doesn't have much of a beginning, ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone! I'm new

    Hey Kiera! Welcome to YWS! There's no need to apologize for your exclamation points. There's nothing wrong with a little extra enthusiasm! (Just don't do what FireArris did. 0_0) It'll ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member 2/08/08 - 2/21/08

    Congrats, Via! Way to go. :) *celebrates*

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't call me Newbie

    Aww, won't you tell us who you were? Re-welcome to YWS! :)

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Animal Photography.

    1. I love it. It looks straight off a calendar. 2. This is nice, but it doesn't look like a photograph for art to me. Instead, it looks like a ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Butterknife

    This was interesting, but at the end I was left with a definite sense of, "Okay... so what?" Maybe I just have no sense of humor. xP The knife fell ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I've read another book called Stowaway. The alternate spelling doesn't make it more interesting to me. I think I'd like it better if it were two seperate words. Captain's Cook

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10. I like the second part a lot. That's a good quote!

    Feb 6, 2008


Every really new idea looks crazy at first.
— Alfred North Whitehead