User avatar

Jennafina

  • Art & Photography Re: tree, hose

    These are beautiful! On the first one, my favorite part is the shadow. That's really cool. The second one is great as well. Snoink got it right; it looks like ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member For 2/23 - 3/7, 2008

    That's amazing! TN, you must have been critiquing non stop! Congrats.

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    6/10. The little monkey guy is cute.

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Hehe, Dono, your kitty looks unamused. That's a great picture!

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye

    Have a wonderful time, Kitty!

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    7/10. It's funny, especially since it makes me think your avatar guy is captain Spleen.

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: It's my birthday!

    woot! Happy birthday. :)

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey people

    Hello! I'm Jenna, and I'm also sixteen at the moment. Welcome to YWS! I went to Australia eight years ago to visit my cousins there, in Sydney. It's really different ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Your Boat Is Sinking And You Have Thirty Seconds To Evacuate

    Life raft and water, obviously. The mirror, because it can be used as a signal, and unlike the flares, it doesn't get used up. Navigation chart and compass, so that ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Dono's Birthday!!!

    Happy birthday, Dono! ^_^

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Tonks! (Drawn on paint)

    This is three years old! Sorry you can't see it, Canis. Maybe I'll draw a new version soon.

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Creating a Strong Password

    Thanks for the tips, Nate! Another good way not to get your account hacked is to always log out, if it's a computer anyone else uses.

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! ^_^ The caption from your your post made me laugh. I find the word Kakistocracy kind of hard to say. What does it mean? Science Fiction ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for being another YWS Spider Pig fan!

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hey, Nile! Welcome to YWS. I'm Jenna. It's really cool that you're writing a book, but why wait 'till march? Why not start it now? :D I've never tried a ...

    Feb 17, 2008


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow