User avatar

Jennafina

  • Writing Activities Re: Terms

    I think your poll needs another option.. Confuseing.. I dont understand! :( sorry, im stupid..

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Falling

    :p Suposedly the romans said that mars was the god of war of somthing.. I dont know where I learned that though so it might be just one of those ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dying.... revised again...

    This made me think about dying. Now Im all paranoid.. :p My favorite part is this In my naive bubble, I bet between cancer and old age. Ironic... I never ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: rambling flyers -- P13 for content

    Wow, I really really like this! Id like to print it and hang it on my wall. I love how in only a few lines you gave each of the ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Falling

    Mars is bright replaced with futile flight.. Better?

    Jul 6, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beautiful

    I just edited. I did my best to replace any punctuation errors.. Tell me if theres a big obvious one I missed...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beautiful

    Im going to do another edit...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: I need first names!!

    A while ago I made this enormous spreadsheet of names I like, and words like ocean or Cavern that could be names. They are sorted alphabetacly, and when I get ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Short piece of angsty stuff- Revenge.

    Your story was short, rense, gripping and very confuseing. It sounds a little bit like he end of a story, more than the whole thing. Perhaps you could make a ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: a really old piece of comic art...

    Thats funny! Whos cheeko?

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: poor Boa

    I dont get it.. Xp

    Jul 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: :Silently I Await: :Opening:

    Your story really pulled me in from the start. I really liked the atmosphere, it was fast paced, and tence, and kept me reading. Is there going to be more ...

    Jul 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ripped and Rubber Hands

    Wow, your writeing is really, really amazeing. I love your writeing style. Especially this We all think of these spectacular ways to die, to end our time. In the end ...

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Falling

    Oh, hello again, pricelesslove! Thanks!

    Jul 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beautiful

    Thanks, Im stilll new at this writeing buisness.. :p I changed a few things, and used your sugestion about the repitition.

    Jul 3, 2005


It's like being in love, discovering your best friend.
— Elizabeth Wein, Code Name Verity