User avatar

Jennafina

  • Art & Photography Re: Hekategirl's pics!

    Alice, saying something sucks not constructive. It's just plain rude. If you don't have something helpful to post, then don't post anything. (It doesn't matter if the author agrees.) You ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stand Still As I Stab Your Heart

    Snoink, dear, I saved my six hundredth review for you. one hundred nineteen thousand words. I think you should make this a more specific number, to match the specific time. ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Dream Quest One Writing Competition: Deadline: July 31, 2008

    Moved to randomness. The "contests" forum is for contests started and run by YWS members.

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Rawr! I'm a Donosaur!

    Ink it! Ink it! Please! *begs* Also, you could crop it down to size, and it would load quicker, and there'd be less blank paper. You're so good at drawing ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sachiko

    Aww, man, I wish I could have been in the chat at that time. I'm sure it was hilarious. I would love to see this inked, and colored, if you ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Should I?

    I think you should post it, and be brave! "Flaming" is against the site rules. Constructive criticism, no matter how harsh, is encouraged, and should be helpful to you as ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: February 2008 Statistics

    Could you tell me what number is my city?

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey y'all im new

    Hello! Welcome to YWS. I'm Jenna. :) I hope you like YWS! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: i had to delete this!!!

    *Locked* Artsygirl, if you change your mind and would like to put your story back up here, just send me a PM!

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Firestarter (President of British Operations) Moves On

    Good luck, Jack! Thanks for everything. ^.^

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Firestarter

    Wow! History!

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Nice hat! That kitty is really big, and pretty! I love its tail. What's its name?

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hekate! Welcome back. :) Missed you!

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: 25write_))4log fail)9__-_bLANk@_

    Fancy! That must have been tricky to make. I think it would look a little better if you were wearing black, the orange contrasts a bit too much with the ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there people! (and non-people)

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! :D I'm Jenna. Thanks for making a welcome thread; it's always great when new members do that. It gives me a chance to meet them! I'm ...

    Feb 24, 2008


All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard