User avatar

Jennafina

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Truth Within Lies

    The idea is really clever to put every other line in parenthasies (sp). I like how the normal lines rhime with eachother.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Runaway

    Wow, thats cool! I like how it tells little peices of a story.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A Haiku and 4 line poem

    whats s*n mean? Is it some abreviation?

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Worst artist around!

    For some reason, I cant see them.. The link doesnt load.

    Aug 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Midnight Duet

    I LOVE IT!!! Thats awesome!! Its sweet and funny and sad and cool yah.... I Love band geek stories, being one might have somthing to do with it.. :) Have ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mist

    Wow, thats cool, I like the quiet sence of suspence. It has atmosphere.. :)

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Anon

    awww.. Thats sweet.. Its light and happy and cute.. Nice!

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Letty Letty Loo (My weird song, I got really bored)

    Ok, prepare yourself. When I get bored weird things happen, like this song. Actually its not that recent, but I was bored when I wrote it. To the tune of ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    I really liked everything apart from the mention of zombies.. It sounds kind of cheapy. Perhaps you could use a different word.. Apart from that though, it rocks!

    Jul 31, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Sea of Grey

    you could call it The Blue Danube Waltz.. Or not, perhaps its to irelevent. Yah.. Sorry thats all i have.

    Jul 31, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: incomplete

    I agree with him^^^^^ It kindof repeats its self though.. Keep going!!!

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dishonest, Content.

    I like all the imagery, especially in the begining about the needle. Its really cool how you do a verse and then a little line at the end that sortof ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: I'll Lower My Voice For The Winter

    Wow, thats really beautiful. Its like frost, or mist or somthing.

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Guilliotine

    :p Please dont post something with only an emoticon.

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Im Trying

    It looks really good and really realistic.. Only thing is I cant really tell its gender..

    Jul 29, 2005


There is no quiet. There is only Doc McStuffins.
— Ron Swanson