User avatar

Jennafina

  • Art & Photography Re: In a tree (Ooh and now it's scanned!)

    Thanks everyone! :) Everyone is so nice.

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Other Re: George Bush Fans

    The only good thing about this is that it lets everyone find out who is a democrat/republican. *Leaves before I get contaminated by all this bushism**Shudders at the thaught*

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Other Re: Funny Joke

    thats not lame, its funny!

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Other Re: You know you're a Harry Potter Nut When...

    This type of thing makes me depressed. I wish I could go to hogwarts and doo all this! Thats really really funny!

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Other Re: September 11

    Did you know that more people have died in auto accidents because theyre not flying than died when the plains hit? For your research, my mom took me into the ...

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "In with the Old"

    Damn her is the last line? I like it! its funny.

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Letty Letty Loo (My weird song, I got really bored)

    Yes, me too, but its not too late. They can still post. *Makes puppy eyes at whoevers looking* lol

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: In a tree (Ooh and now it's scanned!)

    This is my drawing. Its not that good but I'm posting it anyway. The last one is scanned. I love my scanner!!! And I can use it too, now that ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon an dead guy

    Its all in the title, dude. jk lol thats awesome!

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: pretty pictures

    I can't veiw them. What application should I choose?

    Aug 4, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Drugs Or Me.

    I like how each Isle has its own little story. Everything really fits.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: politics

    hmmm. I was rather hopeing for Saundra's dareing escape, so the end seames like a let down, but thats just me.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: What Is

    I dont really get it, and it repeats its self a little to much with the what is. Its a good start though, you just might want to bulid up ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: gone

    Thats awesome!!! It really flows and I like how parts of it rhime a bit. I wish I could here the tune.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Dawning of Eve

    hmmm.. Religiousness :p I like it though, cool how you can use the word doth and not make it sound cheesy. It flows well too.

    Aug 4, 2005


In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening