User avatar

Jennafina

  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    Wow! I love them ALL!! especially the one where jeffery tries to burn the pot plant.. hehheh.. The animated one is really cool too! You should make more animated ones ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Lettin' Go

    I like the format, thats cool. It sounds a little bit like an evenesence song, but its still really good. The only thing that seams a little out of place ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am me

    Im a liberal hippie too, though probably not as extreme as you. And the beatles are the best!! :) we have a lot in common!

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: My Greeting now my Goodbye

    whats wrong with liberals? sorry, off topic. You have an interesting life.

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: reformation of the teenage mind

    I don't really understand the last line but I really like the rest. Its discriptive, but not to the point where its inposible to read.

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: In a tree (Ooh and now it's scanned!)

    Hmm... Perhaps I shall have to right a story.. lol

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Eternity

    Your poll looks good too, lol

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Eternity

    I think its good, I dont know why no one else has comented. The chorus is a little repetiive, but im sure it doesn't sound that way when its sang.

    Aug 8, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snoink is a 40 year old man...

    WHAT? OMG UR A 40 YR OLD MAN?!?!?!?!?! OMG!!! heheh, jk, lol. There was a time in the middle where it had me a little bit convinced though. Thats really ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Im Trying

    he he he.. dopeman.. lol

    Aug 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Theres proof for evolution, isnt there? Every civilization has a creation myth, and thats christians. Sorry if this is suddenly off topic, i cant read through 26 pages.

    Aug 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Eh... Orks...

    you are really really good!!! It looks really three dimensional, probably because of all that shadeing. It looks like it took a really long time. Arnt orks(sp?) from lord of ...

    Aug 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: In a tree (Ooh and now it's scanned!)

    Ooh, spooky! *twilight zone theme* lol :) :wink:

    Aug 7, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: It's Cold Here

    Thats really good. I like its wistfullness, if thats a word. It reminds me of phantom of the opera.

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: In a tree (Ooh and now it's scanned!)

    Photography tips because I dont have a scanner. I took 60 photos using my moms digicam before any turned out. Its in pencil in reality, I copied and pasted it ...

    Aug 6, 2005


The adventures I enjoy are usually of a literary nature.
— Henry Winchester