User avatar

Jennafina

  • General Fiction Novels Re: (untitled as yet) part I

    whats with the grapes? I never know what to say about peoples dreams either.

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bluebird

    I didn't anticipate the ending, but I thaught it was funny. Its all happy and philosophical(sp?) and then BANG! oops, birds dead, lol.

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Perfect Life

    I basicly agree with everyone, especially the last part. Where hearts are never b r o k e n & tears are never cried. Welcome to my perfect life. Did ...

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Da Komic for Da Ladz!

    Thanks snoink, it seams a lot funnyer now. :p :) the orks look really good though, i forgot to say that before.

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: For Sponson Light

    I agree with everyone else.. Please dont die, that would be sad. The art is really good though.

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: My First Poem

    I didn't even know what acrostic means untill chevy mentioned it in context. I didn't notice. I like the pendulum image and the man in the moon line. Save the ...

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Da Komic for Da Ladz!

    I don't get it.

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Morbid Angel

    Wow, thats really good for on a computor! you must have really good hand eye coordination.. You are a master! hehehe an MouseMaster!! hehheh jk.. I like how his coat ...

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new...

    Hello! Hope everytings good and happy and that you like this site!

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello : )

    Hello.. Im relatively new (2 months) aswell.. Hope you stick with this! I comented on your story if you havn't already seen.. I'd rather have cheese than ugly haird managers. ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: When you bleed you learn - Part One

    Thats nice and well written, a little emo for my taste though.. one thing.. "You don't look old enough to be out this early." "Either do you." do you mean ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Other Re: September 11

    Sorry, didn't mean to breach topic. It was stupid, I hope I didn't offend anyone too badly. Its the alaska thing.. And my spelling ablilties are abismal, I know. Thanks ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Sea of Grey

    The sea of grey is good. Mine was pretty stupid, I was just throwing out radom ideas.

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Happiest Days of my Life

    I think its ok, It is a bit repetitive though on the happyest days of my life part, and some of the rhymes seam a bit pushed.. Incandecence, I love ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Spectre's Hollow

    WOw thats the best! I love it! I love all the quick snappy rhymes, and how its dark but not neccessarily all slow and deap.

    Aug 10, 2005


Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell