User avatar

Jennafina

  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    It all depends on which books. book two of the lord of the rings was exeptionally dull. It spent like eight paged discribing Erond's ears. Actually not really, but I ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Rule regarding Chat/Leet Speak

    I just want everyone to know that I am TRYING TO WORK ON MY SPELLING!!! I agree with the rule though, chat speak in exess gets really, really annoying.

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Poll :)

    This is just for fun, but if your bored, would you mind posting your favorite charecters, favorite book, and charecter you think is most likely to get killed in book ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homeschooling rulz!

    I homeschooled in second grade! that was the best year ever!

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: City Nights

    Thats funny. I like how its got big words.. where swan boats glide on fountains and Sophisticated People sip martinis and french kiss. We'll hide like elves behind the bushes ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: 2 Arts!

    I really like the first one, she seams so...Happy! The second one is a wee bit creepy though.

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: JesseJames to the MAX!!!!

    Hello, nice to meet you. Is it just me or are your username somthing to do with the bad guys on pokemon? I used to be into that when I ...

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is anyone here a Pentecostal?

    On their disclaimer it says "Please do not send us feedback to tell us that the Earth is a sphere; we are already aware of this fact." Thats funny.. I ...

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    I think the pen is "mightyer" because you can taint a bounch of peoples minds with it, and with a sword, you have to hurt people one at a time.. ...

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. I mean you guys.

    bye bobo, good luck in the real world! yikes, other people are leaving too? who?

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is anyone here a Pentecostal?

    Um.. Im really really really sorry about this but I have to ask... whats the difference? : :?:

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    I love -music -darkness -the felaing of acheiving your goals -showers -YWS -my friends -shampoo -being alone -being with friends (i love bolth) -Pasta -the feal of piano keys benith ...

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Perfect Life

    awww... :) Yeah, thanks for posting this! it rocks!

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Red Balloon

    I didn't think it was that short, it seamed just the right length. but If you wanted to add more, id be interested to see the rest of the red ...

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: In a tree (Ooh and now it's scanned!)

    The tint brush is part of the paint program on appleworks6, which comes with all macs.

    Aug 15, 2005


No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.
— W. A. Nance