User avatar

Jennafina

  • Media Reviews Re: Have you guys read these books?

    I haven't read any either, but I read the DaVinci Code, and if Angels and Demons is the prequal I'll read it for sure..

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Packing for school

    Good luck everyone... for the first time in my life im going to a school with more than thirty people in it total.. theres 1600..

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Do We Decide Sexual Preference?

    Do you people know how slugs mate? hahahhah... just kidding. I think all people have a prefered gender, and in some cases their preference for their own gender is extreme ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    fleas?

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Penelope

    I thaught it was good dispite the lateness (or earlyness) of the hour where you live. Insperation often strikes late at night. Posibly all the muses have floated away from ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    My favorites The entire Artemis Fowl series The Wind On Fire trilogy City of Ember The DaVinci code Gathering Blue The Supernaturalist The Wish List House of the Scorpion The ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is anyone here a Pentecostal?

    I was wondering that too, actually, but I was afriad to ask. I thaught you had to buy it or somthing.. (Some other sights are like that, buy yourself authorit ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    I think the line between abuse and discipline is pretty hazy. Exesseve discipline can be classifide as abuse, and minor abusive behavior can be passed off as discipline. I think ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: It

    What Chrisi said.. I like the format too.

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: I'll Find Yesterday

    I like how it has a dreamy quality, like a faded memory.. This is my favorite part. Was it me? I don't remember. I like this too. Probably because they ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    *tool

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Birfday

    Happy birthday Sponsen! cool comic! I like the D and D picture with the arrow.

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    I hate living in an icolated place where you can't go anywhere exept by boat, and so you can never meet people like all of you. I hate it when ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Ack this board is making me sad. I think I liked the "Goodbye everybody" threads better.. This is just to.. Concentrated! I wish I had found this earlier(sp), it seams ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Poll :)

    who's DD Fontroy? I think nevvile will get killed by his own spell bounceing back at him or somthing. Or maybe he'll be tortured into insanity by Belatrix like his ...

    Aug 18, 2005


I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara