-
Re: Suggestive Adverts
They're not just on TV, open up any magazine.
Aug 27, 2005 -
Re: Critiques?
Nope, you already critiquesd my art, and thats my only recent thing.. Good luck at college!!
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: Abstract faces
thanks! :D
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: Three FavouriteThings Today
1.) I just learned a new song off a cd on the piano! Yay! 2.) My piano 3.) I LIKE HIGHSCHOOL!!! yay! I'm fealing happy.
Aug 25, 2005 -
Re: Child discipline
I don't think parents have to be feared to be respected. Respect doesn't come from fear, it comes from admiration, for me at least.
Aug 25, 2005 -
Re: Three FavouriteThings Today
Ok today... Evenesence (Me too, YoshiArmada!) I am actually in a real school! No more teeny tiny scary sheltered montessory bologna. Sombody comented on my abstract computor art!!!
Aug 25, 2005 -
Re: tye dye!!
Um.. This is going to sound stupid and off topic but someone mentioned it. Whats John Dere? I know its that green logo with the dear, but what does it ...
Aug 24, 2005 -
Re: Abstract faces
My weird Abstract face picture. What do you think?
Aug 23, 2005 -
Re: Three FavouriteThings Today
ok.. um... 1.) The fact that school doesn't start untill tomarro 2.)The DaVinci Code 3.)My hair is GREEN!!!
Aug 23, 2005 -
Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!
Doesn't Sam get a gift, niteowl? :P :lol: :D
Aug 23, 2005 -
Re: tye dye!!
Thats good. I've never been to hot topic. There aren't any where I live. Is it just your average gothic store?
Aug 23, 2005 -
Re: Child discipline
What does washing a kids moulth out with soap after they swear count as? Is that discipline? Sorry, random question.
Aug 23, 2005 -
Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!
Wow.. thats a LOT of posts!! I think I'd rather have firewhisky though.. tee hee hee..
Aug 23, 2005 -
Re: tye dye!!
year before last was my tyedye thing.*gulp* I dressed in a hippie comsume every day. And not normal hippie, steriotypical tye dye and riped jeans with ribbons in my hair... ...
Aug 23, 2005 -
Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?
I agree with everyone else about the movies. The Harry Potter cast seam like they were picked for their looks.
Aug 22, 2005
